Reviews for The Ties of Family
OH MY GODS YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS WOO-HOO PJO FOREVER! YEAH! YOLO! I LOVE YOU LEO VALDEZ! OH MY GODS YESSSSSSSS PJO REFERENCE! WA-HOO!
ADHD? And dyslexia? Do I sense something demigodish around here?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Blizzard of '68...Mrs Warren...the Warren...Bunny...
So...Jamie is Jack's sister? *shudders* creepy.
sparklehannah chapter 70 . 1/1
I really liked your story. I feel you really portrayed the family bonds between the characters through the good and the bad times. I though it was interesting to see all your ocs turn dark except Monte's cousin and Sophie's son and aunt though they do have dark aspects to their character. I really liked seeing the seven grow up and hold their belief in the guardians even through the growing pains. I'm hoping you may decide to continue since you left it off with so many new mysteries.
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Oh! I knew it! :D I love stories where Jack's related to them! :D Great job! :)
DragonGirl223 chapter 70 . 4/18/2015
*dramatic music plays in the background* ooooooh I can't wait to find out what happens next! I LOVE this story!
DragonGirl223 chapter 53 . 4/16/2015
This isn't terrible! Your chapters are always good!
DragonGirl223 chapter 50 . 4/16/2015
I LOVE your story! I don't know why people would stop reading.
DragonGirl223 chapter 45 . 4/12/2015
Please NEVER apologize for having long chapters - I LOVE long chapters! When it comes to good stories (like this one) I want MOOOOOREEEEE! XD
anon chapter 45 . 2/24/2015
Turkey is good, especially with cranberry sauce. And too much description is never a bad thing, I use a lot of it myself. As North once said "Keep up good work". That's it for now. Anon.
anon chapter 70 . 2/6/2015
There is only one word to describe this chapter: whoa! I was wonderin' when Pitch would show up again. And is Ethan a Guardian? It seems like he's destined for it, especially with his something great uncle the Guardian of fun. Keep righting and can't wait for chapter 71
anon chapter 45 . 2/6/2015
What country are you from?! To help ya out a bit, I'll try to describe sledding. It's like being part of the wind, snow blows into your face, and there aren't really any words to descrbe it. I'm from the north, I've never experienced a winter with out snow. Keep up good work and remember North drops a few words. As Cupcake said it's EPIC!
Tigermike83 chapter 70 . 2/3/2015
Oh Boy! Can't wait to see what Pitch brings to the story next. Glad to see another chapter!
Anony mouse101 chapter 70 . 2/3/2015
It's been a while. Awesome chapter! I'm really looking forward to see how this plays out!