Reviews for The Ties of Family
DragonGirl223 chapter 70 . 4/18
*dramatic music plays in the background* ooooooh I can't wait to find out what happens next! I LOVE this story!
DragonGirl223 chapter 53 . 4/16
This isn't terrible! Your chapters are always good!
DragonGirl223 chapter 50 . 4/16
I LOVE your story! I don't know why people would stop reading.
DragonGirl223 chapter 45 . 4/12
Please NEVER apologize for having long chapters - I LOVE long chapters! When it comes to good stories (like this one) I want MOOOOOREEEEE! XD
anon chapter 45 . 2/24
Turkey is good, especially with cranberry sauce. And too much description is never a bad thing, I use a lot of it myself. As North once said "Keep up good work". That's it for now. Anon.
anon chapter 70 . 2/6
There is only one word to describe this chapter: whoa! I was wonderin' when Pitch would show up again. And is Ethan a Guardian? It seems like he's destined for it, especially with his something great uncle the Guardian of fun. Keep righting and can't wait for chapter 71
anon chapter 45 . 2/6
What country are you from?! To help ya out a bit, I'll try to describe sledding. It's like being part of the wind, snow blows into your face, and there aren't really any words to descrbe it. I'm from the north, I've never experienced a winter with out snow. Keep up good work and remember North drops a few words. As Cupcake said it's EPIC!
Tigermike83 chapter 70 . 2/3
Oh Boy! Can't wait to see what Pitch brings to the story next. Glad to see another chapter!
Anony mouse101 chapter 70 . 2/3
It's been a while. Awesome chapter! I'm really looking forward to see how this plays out!
Anony mouse101 chapter 69 . 9/22/2014
T.T Oh my gosh I'm smiling and crying at the same time. Great chapter. :)
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 69 . 9/19/2014
I think they also had one in "Our fault in the stars"
storygirl99210 chapter 69 . 9/18/2014
AWESOMENESS! Poor JAmie and Sophie! Mrs. Bennett, may she rest in peace.
eltigre221 chapter 69 . 9/18/2014
wow, that was a beautiful chapter, now we know why Pippa was against Jack, and now Jamie's mom is gone, but now his aunt is living with them, hmm wonder if she'll see Jack, but who knows

well until another chapter, later and have fun writing :)
Anony mouse101 chapter 68 . 7/18/2014
AWESOME! ! Wait why does it matter if Cupcake says 4 kids? Does Pippa have a fivth kid? Or was it a miscarriage? And what's going on with the Bennett's? I bet it has something to do with their mom. By the way I'm just guessing please don't answer any of these questions unless it's in the form of a new chapter. I LOVE THIS STORY! ! ! ! !
Ocbooyah chapter 68 . 7/18/2014
GNJKRMHYZSBIN Really? A cliffy? ARRRRGGGGGG!