Reviews for Knuckles - Family Reunion
Nessarose.X007X chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
aww i love this
Olivia The Echidna chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I like it but reminded me that I really need to get a real account.;-)
Falconess chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Love it! For the record, I didn't think chapter 2 was boring at all, but I'm the type who likes some back story, especially when it's presented through fun characters like Chaos. I can't wait to see how everyone else will react to Knux having a little sister. As if Knux didn't already have enough responsibility, hahaha! :) I like her character, she's very spunky and tough, a good match for him.
Falconess chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Please don't hate me, but I wish there was more to this! Hahaha! :) Man, now you've gone and inspired me in a million different directions! This story has so much potential - but I also totally understand the time and effort it would take to actually plan out and complete something like this. I'm just glad you shared this portion. I really enjoyed it. The idea of Knuckles's mother being as hot-headed as him is so totally awesome! I could totally picture her in my head. :)
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
FFN edits links out. thumb344836795 sounds like an awesome pic, though.

I liked the elder. Normally, an OC introduced this early would spell doom for a plot. The girl might as well do that, but your choice of a plot device gives hope. The Master Emerald could have told him those facts, too.

It's a bit on the chatty side. A story about Knuckles has so much untapped potential because everyone portrays him from the outside. We see what every random character sees, not the thoughts and emotions the guardian has. I hope you will make this discovery to set your story apart from the rest.

One line poked me: "this long to discover this".

Have a nice, abuse-free day.