Reviews for Transatlanticism
inblindingdarkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I just want it to stop... for them to be together and safe and happy. But that can never really happen as long as the memories stay... keep pushing and pushing and pushing and something has to break... and that something is the two of them. This fic is like many others of its kind (although usually they have each other to rely on... now they're lost, drifting alone in the realm of Morpheus, no- the realm of Tartarus) but I thoroughly enjoyed it nonetheless.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
There are literal tears in my eyes right now. And even though I see you're probably not on much anymore, I just wanted to let you know that, because it's important. The fact that this, this strange emotional thing you wrote, elicited a physical reaction from me — that is the mark of a good writer. That is what proves you an artist.
Itsafangirlworld chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I'm sitting here literally sobbing partially because of how freaking sad this is and partially because oh my gods the writing was so beautiful. I'm simultaneously jealous of your talent and willing to bow dow at your feet for being such an amazing writer. I am heartbroken right now even though I know this is just a fanfic and it's not the actual story and I can't figure out how to feel better. You're so so so talented and such a beautiful writer and oh my gods I don't even know what else to say...
STRFKERlvr chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
i can't tell you how much i love you for naming this after a death cab for cutie album
but i can tr ! ! ! ! !
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wow . . . Very sad, but amazingly written, as always. I love it. Oh, and you capitalized “after” in the middle of your sentence: “Even right After they weren’t this quiet;.” I didn’t spot any other mistakes.
Hsjfotnvsubu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Synonyms: alarming, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awful, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, dreadful, exalted, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frantic, frightening, grand, hairy*, horrible, horrifying, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mean, mind-blowing*, moving, nervous, overwhelming, real gone, shocking, something else, striking, stunning, stupefying, terrible, terrifying, wonderful, wondrous, zero cool. Yeah! I can't even say the "t word" and its been like 8ish months. It's really sad.
bluexeyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
All this was enough to make me cry. Just wow, beautiful. Very upsetting but very well done.
Very well done.
Iheartbd's chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So great! You're a wonderful author. Wow, 100 stories! Dang!
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was so beautiful! I love how you effortlessly meshed a complex with an equally graceful simple writing style to create this... well, symphony of words, to get poetic.

I loved it. The emotions were perfectly portrayed, and can I just say how eloquent your writing style is. Spot-on dialogue and the characters were impeccably done. Amazing. Some of the best Percabeth I've read in a long time. Like a seriously long time.

An awesome story to go with an awesome song. Haha, I thought this was a songfic for moment, silly me.

And congrats on your 100th fic! Great achievement.

Plus I hope you keep writing Percabeth! This is was brilliant. Great job! :)
electricheartswillplay chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was really good! :)
AAA chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Congratulations on reaching your hundreth fic on here! I love the simplicity of the scene you wrote, yet even though it's simple, everything is brimming with details. Did that make any sense? No, I don't think it did, I'm sorry. Anyway, your characterizaton of Percy is flawless (as usual), keep up the wonderful work!
Golden Drachma chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this was precious, good job (:
SNOGIRL chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh my God, you made me cry...again. I was crying and screaming when I finished MoA and I'm just like: PERCY YOU STUPID NOBLE CHIVALROUS SEAWEED BRAIN! I just sat on my bed staring at the screen for an hour with tears streaming down my face much like I'm doing right now. This is turning into my Nam flashback. It needs to stop so HURRY THE HELL UP RICK AND GIVE US OUR PERCABETH BACK OR YOU'RE GONNA BE JOINING THEM!

loti-day chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
My teeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr rssssssss. My poor babiessssss. Why.