Reviews for Scarred for Life
Stella strory needs a sequal
Whoa! It's... I love it!
AnnabethFray chapter 21 . 7/20
Definitely poor conflicted Jace, and there's the bad attitude we all know and love (mostly). Your writing is so amazing, and I wish I was as good as you.
AnnabethFray chapter 19 . 7/20
Simon, Simon. Can't stop ripping apart doorframes, can you? btw, your writing is terrific, and I love the plot!
Ambrosia Ice chapter 33 . 6/30
I think you should write a sequel. :D
Emma chapter 1 . 3/5
I'm literally crying right now lol. This was great for your first fanfic I love it the emotion was great! 3
Thornthief27 chapter 3 . 3/7
Mooooo! Simon, make this easy on us. It breaks my heart to see yours broken when Clary ends up with Jace.
Jacki chapter 33 . 3/1
Please please please pleeaassee do a sequel
Jacki chapter 28 . 3/1
Giant cliffie!
Jacki chapter 26 . 3/1
That is so heartwarming! I hope your heart heals the scars of losing a loved one and good luck! I wish you happiness in the future, but remember that love makes you stronger, not weaker.

From your 11 year old fan,
Mrs.Jaden Herondale chapter 33 . 2/6
I know it's been almost 3 years since this story was finished but I just want to say this was an amazing story! I REALLY loved
really good
ShadowTabby chapter 26 . 1/23
I'm in tears. I can't stand it when people lose family members and loved ones, and I'm really sorry about your grandpa. I'm really close with my grandmother, and I know what that must feel like. I hope you are doing okay. And yes, I realize this comment is posted three years after the story was finished, but I still wanted to comment. Well, I'm not exactly sure what to say besides I hope your doing alright, and I'm sure your grandpa would want you to remember the good times and be happy.
i loved your story and hope you decide to do a sequel