Reviews for Back to the past
Delete-account-please-8034266 chapter 11 . 7/5
I so look forward too when you update again.
Delete-account-please-8034284 chapter 11 . 7/5
I look forward to when you update again if you ever do.
keirstinpaige chapter 2 . 5/4
Did you get the inspiration of the house from "Little House on the Prairie"?
Mystique chapter 8 . 1/18
Hi! I like your story I think its one of the better memory stories I've read ( and I've read quite a lot). One little thing though not historically but in the movie they say it was the Blizzard of 1968 that and about every other piece I've read has had '68 in place of it. Otherwise kudos and keep it up its rare to find good stories that aren't Rise Of The Brave Tangled Dragons related I guess that's really popular. Thanks for the good read!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
Please update! Its been almost three years since you did and I love this story..
coolexaj chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Grounhog must chatper on -HOG DIES.
coolexaj chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
*fan-girl squeal when reads this wonderful chappie* 8) .OR DIE.
coolexaj chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
:DDDD ROTG day,Any-time.
Scillia chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
j'en ai marre des gens qui ne tiennent par leur promesse il doit y avoir un chapitre suivant depuis 2013. Nous somme juste en 2015.
Nytiri chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
This was AMAZING!
After I'm done writing this I'm going to read it all over again!
This story made me cry, laugh, happy, sad, excited, suspenseful, etc. This is the best story I've read on here! If you don't write the next chapter soon... I'm going to DIE from suspense!
Thank you for writing this story and please...
KEEP WRITING! Because you are an awesome writer!

Signed
Lizzy
naruto kurama chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
Loved it! Can't wait for more. Have bunny deck groundhog
WEast chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
I would really love to see you continue this. I'd like to see the Easter and Antarctica scenes, and see how the Guardians react.
This is a really good story.
WEast chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I love the conversation between Jack and Bunny. It's very funny! You do their banter well.
Sevvus chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
cute
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I really hope u continue this cuz its amazigly awesome and I love it and I really hope there will be more