Reviews for What Was Once Lost
othiara chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is very good. You captured Nathan's voice and determination very well.
X5vale chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
*is crying*

Beautiful.
darkweb47 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
love the finishing..pls write more..

Saw the last 2 episode..i am so sad...nathan lost everything...next season might not be 27 yrs later...after all meteor didnt stop and duke is there to save audry... Cant wait what will be in s4...
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Yesssss, thank you for fic! I know technically we've cheated and watched early but damn, I was just a mess and sobbing in front of my computer screen during the goodbyes. And then the ending. I'm so confused! I know it's already 2013 but Haven premiere date, whenever it will be, is already too far! Just hoping people keep up with fic throughout.

(Plucking a piece of grass from the ground, Nathan pulled it back with shaking hands. It felt cool against his fingers. He could feel. The thought made him nauseous.)

Sobs! :( That's just so powerful and painful. Poor Nathan, all alone, that's what kills me most cause at least I'd like to think of the boys having each other but Duke's gone too :(

(They both might be in their sixties, but looks can be deceiving)

Ain't that the truth! I still don't truly trust them. But I loved Dwight taking care of the town and filling Nathan in, and him knowing he has to be a figure of authority as Audrey would urge him to be

Nice work! I have no idea what the show is going to do and the possibilities have me so scared!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Could you tell us which website you watched the episodes on? CAN'T WAIT TILL JANUARY 17th!
MyMuseIsDead chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Good Story! I can totally picture this, especially Nathan fierece determination at the end. He will do anything to get them back, but at the same time knows that he has to be the one to lead the town. I just hope he doesn't keep his emotions locked up when he's alone, because it might turn him bitter. Why did they have to kill off Claire when she is needed most?

The ending of 'Thanks for the Memories' is what broke my heart. How could the writers do that to my favorite Haven guy? He has enough emotional baggage as it is.
Hopefully, Season 4 isn't set 27 years later. I don't think I would be able to watch the show if, that is what the writers have in mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Where did you find the final two episodes online