Reviews for Re-Opening
chai4anne chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Very amusing and sweet. Thanks!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This story is very well written. The characterisation is excellent. You do a great job portraying everyone's feelings, it is very easy to empathise. After the beginning it becomes pretty funny too, without forgetting what it is set against. This fits really well with canon too.

“And a good man work with.” Perhaps “to work with.”

I particularly like how Percy is portrayed.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Scourgify, not Scourfigy
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hey this is GRAND. I mean, it is nothing flashy, nothing with big fights or spectacular magic or the newest innovative way to tell a century of family history in half a thousand words... but it has the heart of a dinosaur and it's all warm and squishy and despite of dealing so much with loss and the gaps those we love leave behind in our lives it is just so comfortable and honest. Thank you!
almanera chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Exploring the way of getting over such a traumatizing event as the death of someone as close as Fred was for George is a daring task. I think I just found yet another reason to respect and admire you as a writer :)

Knowing you, you will write a fascinating story that will be true to characters and you will show exactly what JKR wanted to be shown by the series - truly strong people are those who can move on and be happy even after war.

My congratulation on a very good first chapter.

Bon courage!
Angela M chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was incredibly sweet. I loved that it was a story about brothers. I'm beginning to realize that I really like Percy, but I think a lot of that has to do with the way that you write him.
Kileean chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Excellent story! Very well written.
Seth chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I think this is a really great story and I loved how Percy pitched into help and became a part of George's business. I think it's great that he used his stuffiness in a different way and learned to take himself less seriously.

You are a talented writer and I belong to a wonderful Harry Potter role playing site that is currently accepting them. It's called Sonora Academy. The site address is www . sonoramagic . net (without the spaces). Good luck with your writing and we hope to see you there.
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story is really good! Your writing is fabulous, the vocabulary is just right and it's very entertaining. Keep up the great work :)))
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was a really sweet shot there, and indeed, could see Percy being the straight man for the gags, every good team needs one, and while missing Fred, the story worked well on so many levels, just great.
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really enjoyed this, seeing George's brothers rallying around him. I like your version of Percy (I liked him in 'Filial Piety', but I think I like this version even more).
earfluffy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012