Reviews for Recognizing Genius
bribright91 chapter 6 . 3/10
Thanks so much for the rewrite. I absolutely love the relationship between the brothers and how much they all love their mummy. Tristan's blindness was a surprise but I'm really excited to see where you go with it. I hope to see a new update soon!
Shittake Ramen chapter 7 . 2/10
I wanna start off by saying I adore this story. However I am a bit confushed. Can someone explain this to me. I know James died which means Harry wasn't born and Lily is remarried and leaves the wizarding Britain. So since she was original muggle-born why should it matter that she got remarried to a muggle abiet wealthy one ? It says in the story she didn't inherited any of the Potter money or titles because no heir was born to leave the money to so I don't see the point.

P.S. Or are the so called "pure bloods" making this crap up as it suits them?
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 1/14
Great story :)
Tirian chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I've never read a Sherlock Holmes/Harry Potter crossover before and to be entirely truthful, I was skeptical of it's quality. But you, wonderful writer, have delivered far above and far beyond my expectations and I am very glad of the fact.
Remmy18 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Please, please, please update soon!
tinawinna chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Lucid got what he deserved that sick bastard!
Please update soon so I can see what happens next.
tinawinna chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Poor Mycroft. T-T
Blue Blossoms chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Its much gainer with new additions and editing. Looking forward for next chapter!
allietheepic7 chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
*smirks* well, that went well. will Tristan be alright? (and keep his eye?)
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Love this story, will be looking forward to the updated version :))
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Know it's been over a year at this point but really hope to see more.
bribright91 chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
I can't wait to see how this will affect the dynamics between the Holmes brothers. Thanks for posting!
Rose1414 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Please update?
The War Doctor chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Hello,
This is a brilliantly well written story. I applaud you for writing it in such detail and good language.
This story is now in my top ten favourite stories on fanfiction. Perhaps because I can relate to it, or perhaps because it's magnificently written - I don't know. Probably both.

You captured the 'upper class' perfectly and very realistically. Although many make them out to be horrible snobbish people, they really are just that. People. Ah, and I also really liked the 'family drama'.

Hmm... I really like Tristan. While the name isn't one of my favourite - I certainly approve of his character and his general vibe. What I think is rather curious, is that in series three, Mycroft says 'You know what happened to the other one'. 'The other one' being his second brother. Your story however was published two years before... XD

Anyway, I liked the way you developed the characters, especially Lily. I would have been interested though, to see Sherry (I actually have a second cousin called that) find out about magic.

In conclusion - this is a fantastic story and I hope there is an update soon.

Sincerely,