Reviews for Broken
Candico18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Nice one.. Bt can u write a candico fic.. I can't cus my englis not good
Brenda chapter 7 . 4/25/2004
Please update Broken soon or when you can.
Please udate Broken soon or when
you can Thank you.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 7 . 11/2/2002
I lost track of this story for a little while but I found it again, thank God... so sweet! Loved it! Thank you for a wonderful story!
Crazy Moo chapter 7 . 9/8/2002
ahhh this is a cute story... i love the steph-jerky stories! great job!
Roxie chapter 7 . 8/24/2002
Awesome! Loved it! What a great ending:)
BizGirlCharlie chapter 7 . 8/24/2002
Cute! So cute! And your Team ECK muses rock. I hope they have their own story. Nice job, girl :-)
BizGirlCharlie chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
Oh, so sad! This rocks so far, I just wanted to slip a little review in here to let you know how much I'm enjoying this. I loved your little A/N at the bottom - I enjoy reading things into shows too ;-P I also love Jericho/Stephanie fic...hell, I just love Jericho!
DCFanatic4life chapter 7 . 8/23/2002
Great ending Karla. I love that they're happy and together. And Go Team ECK! :)
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
You updated. Yay. I liked the songs you used, they match the parts really well! The conversation's still too hard to read. (I know what you said, but I can't help it!) Besides that, I really like it. Stephanie did look kind of depressed and sad . . . you did a good job.

Akila
Val chapter 6 . 8/17/2002
Funny ending... I thought it was great.
Val chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Great fic... its my first wrestling fic I've read, and I liked it. It was kinda sad, but I liked it.
Candlelight Coffee chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
Please tell me this isn't the end... I love the kids thing, lmao. I miss team ECK. I love Jericho and Stephanie fluffies.
Roxie chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
Sounds lk they scared Chistian;) Lol. Good chapter.
DCFanatic4life chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
Great chapter! I loved it. They got back together and he was helping her. We both have stupid Stacy muses lol. And hmm, I wonder what was going on in that room. ;) And Team ECK! Can't wait for more if this isn't the end. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
Ahh, you left it there, I need to know what happens. Great chapter though, I'm glad they're going to talk. Can't wait to read more. :)