Reviews for The Widow Maker
FuN FiFi chapter 30 . 9/14/2012
I must say that I really enjoyed reading "The Widow Maker." You gave all the characters in your story an extra dimension, something that not all stories have. It made me empathize with, for example, Peter, Mary Jane and even Amber Dieson a.k.a. Widow Maker. I just started reading the sequel, which is just as gripping as its predecessor. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the GREAT work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Something tells me Aunt May wants GRANDBABIES, and she is not gonna stop until she gets 'em.
Agent Author chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh my god I'm reading this story on my phone and I love it so much! It's exactly what I was looking for!
LoveStory87 chapter 31 . 7/6/2012
I loved every part of this story. You are an amazing story teller.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 30 . 5/29/2012
Well, what a sad ending for such a sad tale.

Hopefully, there is more happiness for them in the sequal.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
sweetgirl23 chapter 31 . 5/19/2012
welcome back Debbie, first of all, i want u to know that i think your a great writter and i loved your story. However the end didnt seem rigth to me. i have to admit im a big fan of peter parker and mary janes love and i would love to see them together in the sequel.

ill be waiting to read your new story.
L00kselly chapter 31 . 5/19/2012
hey, great to hear you're working on a sequel. cant wait :)
Armageddon 313 chapter 31 . 5/17/2012
Welcome back! I was a fan of the original story. Great storyline. I would definitely love to see anything you have of a sequel. So don't let anything get you down or discourage you from completing it. That's what fandom and fiction is for. _

I await your posting of the 1st chapter of the sequel with much excitement.
Santoka chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
... Don't know whether to send compliments or death-threats here. Know what, manage to write that sequel and you get the compliments. Deal?

This is a great, can't-stop-reading story but this ending... not that it isn't good, it's as good written and logical as the rest of the story... just write the sequel, yes? ;)
Bluelily710 chapter 30 . 4/7/2012
The ending sucked! U ruined the whole story, so thanks for that...
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 30 . 4/1/2012
WOW... THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I love this story so, so, so, so much! Thank you for writing! I eagerly await part two :)
tara chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
i really hope you're still planning on writing/posting the sequel. this was a wonderful story and i loved your characterizations and development; easily the best peter/mj romance story on this site that i've come across yet. you really seem to understand the characters :)

i also felt sad for the character of amber and i liked how you didn't explain her past too much (although it's obvious what happened to her).

anyway, again, i'd really love to see peter and mj get a happy ending; i mean, even the third movie didn't give us a satisfying ending :(...
tara chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
this story is so good that i forget to review the chapters and just keep reading :) anyway, great chapter as usual. the only complaint i have so far is that there is too much blushing. not saying that nothing like that should happen, just that there are different ways to have the characters react.
Exmoorpony chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
I am an actual fanfiction member, but my computer has randomly decided not to let me send reviews in from my account. Therefore, anonymous reviews work too.

I love this story and will most certainly be looking around for part 2. It's the size of a novel, and I'm reading it from a Word document I pasted them into because I'm all out of books. I have to say, you're very talented!

Keep rockin' and writin', even though they're obviously one and the same! :D
whitepedalrose chapter 30 . 2/15/2009
Gah! This story was.. IS marvelous!

I absolutely adored the progress of characterization change, and how they matured and responded and altered their character based on the stimuli around their environment. I loved the dynamic passionate, yet tragic like, romance between our superhero spidey and his juliet, MJ. I think, that was, truly the most beautiful story. I was able to clearly experience each of the character's conflicting emotions, from unending sorrow, to grief, momentary bliss, fear, and courage. You have a wonderful way with words, I compliment tremendously on you for that, I was on a rollercoaster of emotions, spiralling up and down with each character's feelings. I found Peter's almost flawed view of a hero, and his incapability, or rather, fear to potential love and loose, was very believable and made him more so real. Their problamatic and tragic relationship and hte turmoils that came along with it, made these characters so believable. The bittersweet romance, and Peter's stuburness has me sometimes in a miniature rage. The fact that you were able to instill in me opnions of these characters, and brought forth such powerful emotions like annoyance, or adoration is complentable and worth two dozen packs of CHOCOLATE cookies!:D Cause chocolate makes the world taste better.

I'm somewhat disappointed, and not to mention, very sad at the fact you have yet to post up the sequel to this story. I will hold your words to this as such talent as your shouldn't be wasted (Ps; I'm so thrilled to have had such an author like you to bles this fandom with the awesomeness that is your writing and plot forming brain). I hope you will remember to write up, or post the sequel. And once that's completed, I won't complain if you never write another again.. because I would be so very satisfied.

However if you can't, don't or for whatever reason no longer have the will nor time or something to write the sequel, I completely understand. It just saddens me that great writers like you never actually complete their stories... T_T

Anyways, this story was made out of EPIC PORPORTIONS! I loved and squeed and cried many many times. Damn, I shouldn't have read so fast, now its over _ Anyways thank you for this story, I'd rather have it than never have reading it at all (completely opposite to Peter's moto)

(Poor Peter, you idiot you should have figured out your emotions sooner!) _ I'll just assume a happy ending at the very end T_T (I wanna read what happened in the gap between though. Oh well. We have the movies, eh?XD

Thank you very much. HLive your life wherever you are:D