Reviews for Where's Carol?
octoberland chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I really enjoyed this a lot.. It felt real, like I could see it happen. I know it's complete but I'd love it if you wrote another chapter but regardless, thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Loved it! Go, Carol! - and Daryl with the "come find me" line...*bites fist* Great story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
uhm hello? more!
crystal2817 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
lol, fantastic, u should add to this...lol
abovetherim chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
epic!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Makes sense. Even during the walker apocalypse, there's still human functions/needs like hunger and expelling waste and menstruation. And the need for human contact (as well as sex, if that is what someone desires). That doesn't go away (as Maggie and Glenn clearly demonstrate often, heheh). I love that the panties get left behind. Carol, did you do that on purpose? ;) Enjoyable story, I liked it.
Criminy Jickets chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Um...wow. Yeah, I'm going to echo everyone else in saying we need another chapter. Or 10. :D
iCherokeeAngel chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was a good story.
DarkFairy207 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This isn't going to be a one-shot is it? I really liked it! Please add another chapter!
libfulknot chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was too hot for words. Go Carol! Also, love that jealous/possessive side of Daryl when he thought someone else put that flush on her skin. He kept her panties. I could definitely picture a feral Daryl scenting the air for her arousal. I just need another shot of this fic because it was too perfect. Another chapter of when they decide they are ready for each other. Thanks for sharing.
zombieslayer5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
you should make more to this... possibly a sequel? pleeeeaaase?
anyway this was awesome :)
LL chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was funny and HAWT! And a little sidenote: I just finished your Merle fic, and it was great. I imagine the Dixon boys had that kind on childhood, very sad...
julie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh dios, perfecto, serias la persona más encantadora del mundo si le haces una continuación. esta historia es perfecta.
LopezG chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Those two need to get alone time very quickly. It will be funny to see the look on Glenn and Maggie's faces when they find their condoms missing.
dramaaddict8807 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012