Reviews for Black Ice
acrisafu chapter 19 . 6/26
Awesome fic! So sad what's happening to Jack and everyone! I really hope you decide to pick this back up (:
14Simba chapter 19 . 3/10
Please please please! Don't give up on this! I love it so much cause I haven't read anything like it! Please!
ShadowVampireGirl chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Hello :D I love this, hope you haven't given up. I'll be waiting patiently for the next update if you haven't!
Nikki Pond chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
I hope u update. I am happy to read this chapter and this story. You have a great imagination and u did a great job.
InsaneKuroNeko chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
;-; poor Jack...
JaneFleed chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
OMG…I love this Jack!And PLS update the rest of the story!Looking forward U coming back!
maymay85985 chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
that's okay. the chapter was awesome by the way! please update, and i don't care how long it takes, that's up for you to decide. i will stick with this story until it ends. update please!
Kangarooney chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Yeahhh, crazy Jack!
Kangarooney chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Wait. Question: How did all of the Guardians run out of the tunnel if Phil had to crouch and crawl his way into the rooms?

-Kangarooney-
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
well at least bunny and his friends are hopefully starting to get through to him
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
I am very pleased to see Jack is seeing the problems with his endless winter.
Mizunou chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
Welcome back. Waiting isn't that much of an issue and hey at least you didn't wait a year :-)
Demiwizard 4 chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
Glad ur back! :D
Can't wait 4 the next chapter! :)
WinterSpirit13 chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I understand. Its happened to me before, with a story I did for ROTG (not published). I'm glad you wont abandon it, that got me a little worried XD
I'm looking forward to the next chapter though, good to know its happening! I have missed this story though.
Autumnights chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Supernatural is a black hole of delicious agony. I understand. I've also fallen away from ROTG fandom. However, I will happily read your fic when you post it.