Reviews for Why, God, Why?
Yamizo chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
My Kami-sama! This was simply AMAZING. I remember the story, and have seen the movie many tymes. It makes me SO sad when I see or read it, and this is the ONLY good fanfiction I could find for it. Not just that, but it is SUCH a good story, that once I am feeling un-lazy enough to, I'll log into my FF account and favorite, and spread the news about it. One last note, though. Do you think it is bad that I liked the Hell account better than the Heaven?
hi there chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
What if Jesse ran to teribithia before Leslie woke up, and cut the rope?
richard kayser chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
thanxs for a very good read. lots of ideas to think about.
boredperson7 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Wow. Choose you're own adventures are fun. I suppose it's hard to keep multiple plot lines straight. Good work.
Sarah chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Will they let Jesse have sex with his beloved Leslie?
Exmoorpony chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
That was hilarious. That was awesome. Funny. I can't seem to use a coherent sentence.
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Hi. I really like your idea of writing a story of why things had to happen the way they did. I think you're a great writer also. I just want to say something: God is not like that. He is a kind, loving, gentle father who loves all of his children the same. He loves us sooo much, that he sacrificed His own son Jesus to die on the cross so that we could be saved! He is not the kind of Father to be so harsh and unforgiving. I do believe that no one who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior can pass into Heaven, but I do not believe that God punishes people for their beliefs. He wouldn't kill Leslie because of her thoughts and her beliefs, He would (being the AMAZANG God He is) find a way to put Christ in her life some how. I don't know if you're a Christian or not, but whoever you are, no matter what you've done, no matter what your circumstance is, God is always right there, ready to forgive you and welcome you into his arms. Because if not for that purpose, what did Jesus die for? So, God bless you! And everyone else on . P.S just wanted to clear that up! ;)
Sea's child chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Great chapter. However, there was a doctrinal error in this chapter. God is a God of love and is holy. He cannot accept sin into Heaven. He only allows those who have as their Saviour in. You have those things right.
Hiwever, God gives a choice to all men of whether or not to accept Him. He leaves that decision to the individual.
Rebecca13787 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Wow... That last part i love... Please write more soon!
Ser-A-Man chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This fanfic is amazing, and although I remain to my religious beliefs, it's always nice to explore beyond them as one could learn so much in doing so.

Hope there's more to this. :)

- Ser-A-Man
ako.jomar.5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i love you please continue! i love you dude!
richard kayser chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You have written a very complete story. A most elaborate working of the what if. All I can say is keep it up. WONDERFUL!