Reviews for A Story Like Many Before
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2017
Love this so much
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Everything! All of the above! I'd love to see all of the things you just listed!
PLEASE update soon!
ripper34 chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Good story
Unknown Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I would like to see protective Ben in the next chapter- Please keep on writing-I love your fanfics!
Anyonymous chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I would LOVE to see everything you have listed there! This Fanfic is so AWESOME! PLEASE update soon!
Bear chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
All of the above
DrWhy chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
YES PLEASE!
An Alex who can cook and all the cooks like him and Ben! And also angst , Protective Ben, and Alex beating people at stuff 'cause he's awesome!
Thank you so much for another SAS story!
JustThinkingOutloud chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I'd like to see Alex beating people at things because he's awesome, so that'd be really cool of you to put into the next chapter. Great story so far! I'm excited for you to update!
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I'd like to see pranks, alex beating people... and slight angst for his past.
I also thinks that Alex should know how to cook, as Ian was never there, and that Jack couldn't have done everything...
However, I'm good with everything as long as it's good, or/and that there's humor!

Updates Please! :)
ekatlover chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
keep writing please! :)
mei101 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Alex should be able to cook really well and I think that I would like to see all the options displayed but mainly Alex beating people at thing because he's great! XD
rowan1025 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Okay, I read your 'A Story Like Many Before' and love it so far. I read your authors note at the end of chapter 3 and would like to see mainly pranks, some angst about Alex's past and an Alex who can cook well (He was left at home alone a lot when Ian left for business and before he hired Jack, so it makes sense)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Still waiting for the Alex/Ben chap... *twiddled thumbs*
Eichenschinken chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
First, Second and third thing, I would love to see all these ;))
ItstheBookworm chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I want to see Protective Ben, Prank, and Alex beating people. The angst of Alex's past can be a little later and I think Alex can really cook.