Reviews for over my dead body
NazzMightSay chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Some months ago I read this fanfic on Tumblr. I don't know how and why I came across it, but it was one of the best things I have done, because thanks to it I started to like this couple so much, and I decided to write my own fic about them. This fic was my inspiration and I didn't know it was here in fanfiction util now! (I'm stupid and I didn't think about searching it xD). Anyway, I wanted to thank you for this beautiful story.
P.S.: Sorry for my English, I hope there aren't too many mistakes :D
desperatelyisanelf chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
your words are beautiful. Enough said.
WriterExpress15 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You took my breath away with your words. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. This story was absolutely beautiful, pain and all. You have quite the way with words. Your love notes must have your love interests swooning. I'm kinda in love you myself, so um yeah. :)
xEnyo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh god, words cannot express how perfect this is. I've read this so many times and just.. god! The part where Sakura bitterly thinks, "I loved you first" just brings me to tears. This is my first review because I'm usually too chicken to write anything but good god, this is just absolutely perfect!
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Soo its their wedding night & sakura fucks her first
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So wait, when did Sakura and Hinata start?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautifully written. I felt breathless while reading it.
Thank you.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Y'know, I gave up on Naruto (canon) around the time that . . . god, it's been long enough that I can't even quite remember when anymore. Was Sakura meeting up with Naruto after the Kage summit before or after Sasuke told her to murder Karin if she wanted to join him? I can't even remember. I kept on reading long enough to get to Naruto meeting his mom while training to control Kyuubi, but somewhere between those points was when I gave up. But I never gave up on the fandom. It's treated me far too kindly, even when the canon has not. But this? Almost makes me have faith that canon isn't completely terrible and that I should go check it out. Seriously. I didn't think anything could do that, but your fic is just that good. Also horribly depressing and terribly sad/bitter, but that's what makes it a good fic, so meh.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Would you ever just write a pure lemon Yuri one shot of Hinata & Sakura? I really enjoyed this story & I was hoping maybe you'd write another story o: thank you & best if luck! I truly am hoping you write one ;-;
Freud chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
naruhina shipper down below.
I'm sorry I don't hate naruhina( I used to ship it) but Naruto holding hands with Hinata does not symbolizes that it's canon. Do you know how many times Naruto explains that tingly toki doki feeling he gets in his chest about Sakura? As many times as the protagonist in Heavy Rain said "Jason." That doesn't mean narusaku is canon so neither should that scene. Going around proclaiming that naruhina is canon and it ends up not, will only make you seem like a fool. Being excited does blind you to other shippers' emotions, I understand. Yet it isn't wise.
Kudos to the author for such a bittersweet story. I adore these slight angsty ones.
superhappy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
ILU.
No like, I really do now. This is wonderful.
I want moar. But like not really, because then I'd die of happiness and I kinda like living. XP
Awesome.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OH MY GOD WHY IS SAKURA ALWAYS SO UNLUCKY IN LOVE
LIKE, I JUST WANT MY PRINCESS TO BE HAPPY AND HAVE SOMEONE SHE LOVES
LOVE HER BACK
JUST ONCE
This is flawless.
I am trying so hard to not ship this.

(AND I WANTED TO CRY BECAUSE SASUKE IS SO SAD AND GUILTY AND IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO HER AND THE DAY SASUKE STOPS MEANING SOMETHING TO SAKURA IS THE DAY I THINK SHE DIES INSIDE A LITTLE
AND SASUKE WILL NEVER FIND HIS WAY BACK WITHOUT HER
NOT REALLY)

Also I am making an ugly face at how perfect your writing is.
nekked chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
So I had totally written this off as a pairing I didn't care for and...yeah. Guess not. :'
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
LOVED IT all you people and your amazing writing is slowly converting me and making me so liberal to ships that used to not be mine xD
loved how you handled the little bits between her and Sasuke in here,
and the bathroom scene is sososososo precious 3
new guilty pleasure fic hehee
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
SO UM, NARUHINA IS CANON NOW. CAN I JUST RANT ABOUT HOW KISHIMOTO HAS NOW REDEEMED HIMSELF IN MY EYES BECAUSE NARUHINA. I CAN FORGIVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING NOW THAT THEY ARE FDJSAFKLWJHF. I AM STILL FLAILING ABOUT THAT. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Well. Except for Itachi. And Neji. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE. DHFSJKLAF.