Reviews for Plan Cheer-Up-Frau chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
plan cheer for hindi memning and plan a picture and full informetion and plzzzz fast ans me
shawnawht chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aaaaaaw! So cuuute!
Rei Eisenberg chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
LOL ! Poor Frau dolls. Hmm I guess whenever a doll is smashed into tatters, a shiver is sent down on Frau's spine. Yeah I could imagine that. Man, I had lots of fun reading this. I always found myself laughing or if not, smiling toothily while reading this. Thank you so much. 3 I'll be waiting for your upcoming stories.
Rei Eisenberg chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
OMFG ! That was just so good ! xD My face was smiling and all. Good thing I kept myself from laughing hard since my little bro would think I'm insane or something. And yep I also love Frau and Teito! 3 Castor... aww...
Rei Eisenberg chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
OMFG! While I'm reading the latter parts of the chapter, my wild imagination suddenly flicked on and imagined those four.. er.. umm.. yeah.. xD dressed like that ! Nyuuuu so cute! Thanks for this chapter again!
Rei Eisenberg chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Does that mean Frau hates Castor ? LOL Good luck with that Castor-san. :D Thanks again ! :33
Rei Eisenberg chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Nyuhahahaha ! Frau getting depressed ? LOL Want to see that rare treat ! xD Thanks for the short yet amusing chapter. :33 Gonna read this till the end.
Ceibrielle chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I'm trying to keep a straight face since my parents are opposite me and I'm supposed to be doing my coursework... ROFL XD
Hiroki Kuze chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I like this. A whole lot better from my stories. The characters are also IC and I love how Castor reacted.
MissParasol chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Yes it's me.
Omg laughed my ass off seriously. Good work on this haha I read this last time and was like ._.? Because I haven't read 07 ghost yet. Now I read it I'm like wtf omg.

On a side note, I think there was a lot of parts that needs editing? Some scenes are lengthy and makes readers prone to just skimming through (or skip) the parts. So cut down on descriptions and also those kind of adverbs. Usually said is good enough because those chim words will block the story's flow all of a sudden. Usually 'said' goes unnoticed and the readers can get a real grip of the dialogue.
But that's just my view heh.
A way is to read through the fic and think about what parts you usually just skim through- the parts that have too many adj and adverbs and descriptions.
This cracked me up by the way. I like your characterization of lab.
"Actually this looks pretty good on me," or something like that. No lab, that is not normal go get a check up hurry
Kanari chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Almost laughed to hard I had to over my mouth XDDD LOve your story!
angel chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
go0d story
mirror-bluemoon chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
How pitiful CasterI can't imagine how rage of him :D but I'm sure that it made him get mad
such a good story!I hope you'll write more (puppy's eyes oωo)will you?