Reviews for The Beauty of Ice, Fire, and Intellect
angel of darkness chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
oh god u gatta write more. i just found this fic again and was hoping it would have been updated. I LOVE IT
jeanpaul chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
hay you no what i dont like it is when people wright good storys and never fines them i mean come on i rely whould like to see how this plays out plez come on the story line i likew and would be rely happy if you made something up anythiang for the next chapter so how about star wrting come on you no you whant too... ;)
Asa ReMe chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
I love this! What happens next? Please tell me they'll get down and dirty, please let it happen. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
spawndude252 chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
wow i would like to know what happens next will hank win bobbys love or will ramy win bobbys heart well i will look for more chapters in this story so keep wrighting and keep up the good work. sined : spawndude252
Xaer chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Extremely well written, great plot! I do love slash, I have to admit, but to read something like this is awesome. Very nice job setting things up between Hank and Bobby.
Ever since I began reading works from this wonderful site, I am constantly amazed at the courage of a writer to introduce stories of a homosexual nature to anyone who might stumble across them, and also at the reaction from the readers. So to both the other reviewers, and to the author, Thank You. Its people like you that make life worth living.
Mimic-Mutant chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
HAHAHA! Too funny, and yet very realistic. I also sensed something funny between those three... well, okay... not really. I just think it's funny, and very well written. I think you should write more. Get more detailed with what happens... especially when it comes to feet and odd places... very entertaining. Keep up the great work!
Ardnas chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
so very good. give me more!
Daashi chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
Wow!

I really like it!

Give me more!
demonicbunnies chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
more! more!

I really like this and crave more! (or I'll sic muffins on you!) It's not 3 in the morning... no...
Nevyn chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
Poor Bobby! Being tortured like that about Twinkies. Being in love with them. Hehehe. And then of course what Hank and Remy are doing. it is all an obvious conspiracy And yes, he probably won’t touch beer again after this night. He’s been traumatically tortured!

Four of a kind aces. Abviosley cheakting there and going over board while doing it too. The school mascot is a pig called Xavier? Interesting….

This was a very cute story. *clap clap* I personally prefer Bobby and St. John but Hank and Bobby could become an easy second. *Grins* This was very entertaining and I hope that the next chapter comes out soon.
Merrily Marauding Moony chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
! UPDATE!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! UPDATE!

...update!...

-shinigami squall
EmyLeBeau chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
dude that was excellent! at first i was put off by the idea of hank in this sort of thing, but you did good. well written too. i noticed that.
samson chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
really enjoying! i love any slash with gambit! are we going to have a threesome! more more more.
Chi Shiro chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
Finally! Someone else understands that it is wholly possible to pair up Hank, Bobby and Remy and have a lot of fun while doing so!
Starfisher chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
More please, please. I like this one and you could turn it into quite a wonderfull triad. Please write more.