Reviews for Trapped
katrina chapter 12 . 3/20
I KNOW ITS BEEN 3 YEARS BUT CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS ITS GOOD AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE END! PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
vassmadi680 chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Will u be uploading soon I just love the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
Pleaseeeeeee! I'm begging you to continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS
nerfherder97 chapter 12 . 2/3/2016
Will u update
Nemo's Nautilus chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
I love your story! really, truly love it!
Please don't let it end there... Please!
JaDe In NighT chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
How i hate not knowing what will happen , is it dead
Rosialette001 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Wtf are they doing there? XP Wish they'd go visit me sometime...
Rosialette001 chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
No, no! Update! *big manga eyes* UPDATE!
Great chapter, that last part made me think of 'How to Train Your Dragon 2.'
Rosialette001 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Ah yes, sunlight! I suppose every fairy needs light, unless they are dark talent. (Wish I was a dark talent fairy, never heard of any of that talent yet.)

Monstrosity! Monstrosity! Oh where art thou, Monstrosity?
Rosialette001 chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
During the meeting: 'The criminal has showed' would properly be 'The criminal has shown.' Again, apologies if this is annoying to you!

Adios, my windy friends! XD
Rosialette001 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Oh, it's gonna go wrong all right. You kept saying 'at last' during part 1, but I think you meant 'at least.'
Rosialette001 chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Well, from what I know (admittedly not much), Pixie Dust is necessary for flight (which doesn't make sense), but talents are talents.

Die Alsek, Die! XO
Rosialette001 chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
Hm, I hope Amine can get out of it eventually.. I hate that Grandfather. I haven't read the books, I actually didn't KNOW there were books until I looked up some characters I didn't recognize from the movies on Wikipedia... Now, to the library! But first, I still have 6 chapters to read, review, and love!
Rosialette001 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
No she is always first in line... *sigh of relief* ... but that doesn't mean she is dead. XD