Reviews for Trapped
JaDe In NighT chapter 12 . 6/12
How i hate not knowing what will happen , is it dead
Rosialette001 chapter 12 . 3/12
Wtf are they doing there? XP Wish they'd go visit me sometime...
Rosialette001 chapter 11 . 3/12
No, no! Update! *big manga eyes* UPDATE!
Great chapter, that last part made me think of 'How to Train Your Dragon 2.'
Rosialette001 chapter 10 . 3/12
Ah yes, sunlight! I suppose every fairy needs light, unless they are dark talent. (Wish I was a dark talent fairy, never heard of any of that talent yet.)

Monstrosity! Monstrosity! Oh where art thou, Monstrosity?
Rosialette001 chapter 9 . 3/12
During the meeting: 'The criminal has showed' would properly be 'The criminal has shown.' Again, apologies if this is annoying to you!

Adios, my windy friends! XD
Rosialette001 chapter 8 . 3/12
Oh, it's gonna go wrong all right. You kept saying 'at last' during part 1, but I think you meant 'at least.'
Rosialette001 chapter 7 . 3/12
Well, from what I know (admittedly not much), Pixie Dust is necessary for flight (which doesn't make sense), but talents are talents.

Die Alsek, Die! XO
Rosialette001 chapter 6 . 3/12
Hm, I hope Amine can get out of it eventually.. I hate that Grandfather. I haven't read the books, I actually didn't KNOW there were books until I looked up some characters I didn't recognize from the movies on Wikipedia... Now, to the library! But first, I still have 6 chapters to read, review, and love!
Rosialette001 chapter 5 . 3/12
No she is always first in line... *sigh of relief* ... but that doesn't mean she is dead. XD
Rosialette001 chapter 4 . 3/12
I AM COMPLETELY CALM! XD Lol... Gremlins!
Rosialette001 chapter 3 . 3/11
Heh, there's gonna be something eventually that Tinkerbell can't solve, though. There always is.

THANX FLUFFYFLUFF! XD (Cool name, by the way.)
Rosialette001 chapter 2 . 3/11
Hm, hallucination... or else? I'll keep that quote in mind.

Last paragraph of 'A Day after,' the first there are two 'on's, bad grammar, sorry if I'm annoying you saying this.
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 3/11
O.O Oh no! What shall happen to our favorite chronically sarcastic fast flier now? *gasp* (feel free to insert radio station voice) I like the story so far, I'll just go see how it goes now. Dum-duh-dee-dee-dum.
Love reading chapter 12 . 1/27
PLEEEEEEEEAAASSE UUUUUPDAAAAATE!
Your story is awsome.
livelife no.1 chapter 12 . 1/6
I love this story. I just started reading it today and i finished reading all you wrote. Please update as soon as possible. I seriously want to know what happens next.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »