Reviews for Trapped
PLEASE FINISH THIS
nerfherder97 chapter 12 . 2/3
Will u update
Nemo's Nautilus chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
I love your story! really, truly love it!
Please don't let it end there... Please!
JaDe In NighT chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
How i hate not knowing what will happen , is it dead
Rosialette001 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Wtf are they doing there? XP Wish they'd go visit me sometime...
Rosialette001 chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
No, no! Update! *big manga eyes* UPDATE!
Great chapter, that last part made me think of 'How to Train Your Dragon 2.'
Rosialette001 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Ah yes, sunlight! I suppose every fairy needs light, unless they are dark talent. (Wish I was a dark talent fairy, never heard of any of that talent yet.)

Monstrosity! Monstrosity! Oh where art thou, Monstrosity?
Rosialette001 chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
During the meeting: 'The criminal has showed' would properly be 'The criminal has shown.' Again, apologies if this is annoying to you!

Adios, my windy friends! XD
Rosialette001 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Oh, it's gonna go wrong all right. You kept saying 'at last' during part 1, but I think you meant 'at least.'
Rosialette001 chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Well, from what I know (admittedly not much), Pixie Dust is necessary for flight (which doesn't make sense), but talents are talents.

Die Alsek, Die! XO
Rosialette001 chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
Hm, I hope Amine can get out of it eventually.. I hate that Grandfather. I haven't read the books, I actually didn't KNOW there were books until I looked up some characters I didn't recognize from the movies on Wikipedia... Now, to the library! But first, I still have 6 chapters to read, review, and love!
Rosialette001 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
No she is always first in line... *sigh of relief* ... but that doesn't mean she is dead. XD
Rosialette001 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
I AM COMPLETELY CALM! XD Lol... Gremlins!
Rosialette001 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Heh, there's gonna be something eventually that Tinkerbell can't solve, though. There always is.

THANX FLUFFYFLUFF! XD (Cool name, by the way.)
Rosialette001 chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Hm, hallucination... or else? I'll keep that quote in mind.

Last paragraph of 'A Day after,' the first there are two 'on's, bad grammar, sorry if I'm annoying you saying this.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »