Reviews for Trapped
Love reading chapter 12 . 1/27
PLEEEEEEEEAAASSE UUUUUPDAAAAATE!
Your story is awsome.
livelife no.1 chapter 12 . 1/6
I love this story. I just started reading it today and i finished reading all you wrote. Please update as soon as possible. I seriously want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Yes yes Imissed yyou so will hate you if you give this up so plz update
Nic Coay chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Glad to see a new update! Vidia is finally back, this is going to be interesting. Really surprised that years have passed. Didn't realize she'd been gone that long. Good cgapter. Look forward to more.
truefortune chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
If you're not updating this is it up for adoption cause I think that end was anticlimactic but good. It just felt wrong to end it there.
Somebody chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Wow, this is actually pretty good. It could use a bit of grammar touch-up in some chapters, like this one... Remember to capitalize the first letter of a sentence! And remember to have sentences, not just strings and chunks of words.

Asides from your grammarly problems, this is brilliant!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Update plz
Kp1245 chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
It's not pointless to continue! I just read your whole story in one sitting and I loved it! Please continue the suspense is killing me! I have to know what happens!
xlimax chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Please updateee! Don't let vidia die TT
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Well like the story,but why do you have to make such a TERRIBLE ending ?
JaceClary-DarrenShan-J.KRowlin chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Hey! Dont be discouraged! Your story is good and exciting! The only thing that I would say that was 'bad' or 'wrong' was that instead of saying least you would put last... And that's a minuscule detail. I love the underground world you created with the gremlins and the history you added to pixie hollow. I was looking forward to see how this plays out and would definately read it if you updated! 3 U!
Melriann Windrunner chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Please don't stop! This is such an interesting story (I don't know how I kept overlooking it)!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
I think u really should update I been waiting for months
Lintara chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Don't be like that! I like your story, and you are an excellent writer with a brilliant mind! Please update!
Nic Coay chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Love this story. Rather unique tale for Vidia and I like how important she is to the Hollow. I always felt like Vidia was a very special fairy, especially since she is often cited as the fastest and most talent of her guild in the books. And in the first movie, one of the fairies (Silvermist, Iridessa, or Rosetta) mention that they hadn't seen a talent glow as brightly as Tink's since Vidia was chosen, so she seems important. I like how your story capitalizes on that. )