Reviews for Trapped
xlimax chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Please updateee! Don't let vidia die TT
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Well like the story,but why do you have to make such a TERRIBLE ending ?
JaceClary-DarrenShan-J.KRowlin chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Hey! Dont be discouraged! Your story is good and exciting! The only thing that I would say that was 'bad' or 'wrong' was that instead of saying least you would put last... And that's a minuscule detail. I love the underground world you created with the gremlins and the history you added to pixie hollow. I was looking forward to see how this plays out and would definately read it if you updated! 3 U!
Melrian Windrunner chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Please don't stop! This is such an interesting story (I don't know how I kept overlooking it)!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
I think u really should update I been waiting for months
Lintara chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Don't be like that! I like your story, and you are an excellent writer with a brilliant mind! Please update!
Nic Coay chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Love this story. Rather unique tale for Vidia and I like how important she is to the Hollow. I always felt like Vidia was a very special fairy, especially since she is often cited as the fastest and most talent of her guild in the books. And in the first movie, one of the fairies (Silvermist, Iridessa, or Rosetta) mention that they hadn't seen a talent glow as brightly as Tink's since Vidia was chosen, so she seems important. I like how your story capitalizes on that. )
Stormy Trix chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
HI. Great chapter so far. please continue. Ill be watching.
FeiFei08 chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
That is not true. Well it was, I was totally on vacation. But this is probably the best vidia story i've read so far. Please continue.
I luv Milarion chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
vidia is dead? Oh no! I liked this story so far! Cuz it is different from other stories here! But why u killed her? But really i think she will survive somehow as this story is occuring inbetween first and second movies! Plz update soon!
Horsinator chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh! Please keep updating, I love your story!
xMeganful chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wow! What I lovely start! I'm a fan already! :)
Great start and I honestly can't think of anything to improve on!
millarion1022201 chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
If you don't mind I quite like this story and would be grateful if you continued..
Mollyscribbles chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Interesting fic; admirable effort at squishing together book and movie canons, considering how different they are, and cheers for remembering Vidia and Prilla's friendship. Vidia's going to be reeeeeealy ticked off at Clarion for doing that to her tree.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Its so AWSOME COULD YOU MAKE SOME MORE PLEASE AND THANK YOU:-)