Reviews for Unbridled Expectations
charlievamp2 chapter 1 . 3h
I've only recently come across this story and have fallen for it head over heels! Are you going to continue with it?
I saw this story, crying hard as girl could cry, nobody knew. The author has gone and left me feeling blue... the writer never knew. What kind of magic spell you used!... Please update so I won't feel blue :3
Tisa-tisa chapter 26 . 7/8
Oh, pleeeeeeease update! This is too good a story to lose. And it's been so long. Well, it's been so long. (/Bowie) And please could you make it twins? A boy and a girl? And why didn't he come straight to her when he got home? Why did he wait and not show up till dinner? Is he cured? Don't kill him off please. Though Valentine can die anytime.
You should get this published I've read it twice now !
This story is amazing! What happens at the end!? Please finish soon it's such a good story.
Did this story die or something because it was starting to get really good. Probably one of the best Labyrinth stories I've ever read. Your writing style is very fluid and easy to follow. Hopefully you come back one day! It's been a little over half a year. :(
Becc chapter 26 . 7/1
I loved your story please update. It's been ages and I have been watching this story like a hawlk to see if you have updated yet. So please update
jacks-peapod chapter 26 . 6/28
First of all, I just stumbled over your story yesterday and was able to finish it today. I really loved it so far and to be true, I couldn't let it go. While reading I hoped that chapter 26 would be the last last one, cause of the lake of update I saw (December 2014?), but unfortunately it isn't, so I hope you'll update soon again, cause this is an amazing story and I really need to know what you had in mind for the end. Jared was dying and now he appears healthy again? This is just weird. And I need to know why!
I guess you might have be busy the past 6 months, but you really can't let your poor readers keep waiting any longer.
Anyways, thank you for this wonderful story. I really hope that you will find some time for another update soon :)
I hope that you haven't abandoned this story T.T it's really good that I read it twice. I still thank you for creating such a story and hope to read future chapters from you. You have talent for writing :)
sdrlana21 chapter 26 . 6/18
love your story hope you update it soon!
JazminaPashmina chapter 26 . 6/10
So? Is he still ill from the poisoning? Did Valentine buy more poison? Don't let her hurt Sarah or the baby, please! This is a terrific story and please update it, it's been so long!
Honoria Granger chapter 26 . 5/25
Intriguing chapter. Please do continue. And if you simply must have someone die, as you mention in the A/N, kindly make it Valentine and Roman. Love your chapter titles, by the way...
ellerose77 chapter 26 . 5/18
OMG i love this fanfic! cannot wait for an update xE
erikablair chapter 26 . 4/30
I can't for the next update, I really like it. You better not kill if Jareth, I quite like him. I really want him to say 'I love you' to Sarah in front of Valentine
Zayide chapter 26 . 4/15
Damn...I was so amped...I jusst deflated in disappointment when I saw there were no updates. :(

I just read it for the second time. I miss this story so much! Please update soon!