Reviews for Unbridled Expectations
Did this story die or something because it was starting to get really good. Probably one of the best Labyrinth stories I've ever read. Your writing style is very fluid and easy to follow. Hopefully you come back one day! It's been a little over half a year. :(
Becc chapter 26 . 7/1
I loved your story please update. It's been ages and I have been watching this story like a hawlk to see if you have updated yet. So please update
jacks-peapod chapter 26 . 6/28
First of all, I just stumbled over your story yesterday and was able to finish it today. I really loved it so far and to be true, I couldn't let it go. While reading I hoped that chapter 26 would be the last last one, cause of the lake of update I saw (December 2014?), but unfortunately it isn't, so I hope you'll update soon again, cause this is an amazing story and I really need to know what you had in mind for the end. Jared was dying and now he appears healthy again? This is just weird. And I need to know why!
I guess you might have be busy the past 6 months, but you really can't let your poor readers keep waiting any longer.
Anyways, thank you for this wonderful story. I really hope that you will find some time for another update soon :)
I hope that you haven't abandoned this story T.T it's really good that I read it twice. I still thank you for creating such a story and hope to read future chapters from you. You have talent for writing :)
sdrlana21 chapter 26 . 6/18
love your story hope you update it soon!
JazminaPashmina chapter 26 . 6/10
So? Is he still ill from the poisoning? Did Valentine buy more poison? Don't let her hurt Sarah or the baby, please! This is a terrific story and please update it, it's been so long!
Honoria Granger chapter 26 . 5/25
Intriguing chapter. Please do continue. And if you simply must have someone die, as you mention in the A/N, kindly make it Valentine and Roman. Love your chapter titles, by the way...
ellerose77 chapter 26 . 5/18
OMG i love this fanfic! cannot wait for an update xE
erikablair chapter 26 . 4/30
I can't for the next update, I really like it. You better not kill if Jareth, I quite like him. I really want him to say 'I love you' to Sarah in front of Valentine
Zayide chapter 26 . 4/15
Damn...I was so amped...I jusst deflated in disappointment when I saw there were no updates. :(

I just read it for the second time. I miss this story so much! Please update soon!
Tee Hee chapter 26 . 4/6
(3 months)
Becc chapter 26 . 3/9
Omg I love your story had read it in one day, although I don't like valentine much, I think it's time for her and roman to go, I wonder if Jareth will do the right thing by Sara and choose her seeing as she has given him everything he's ever wanted. I stayed up to all hours of the morning to finish this story... Soo please update soon! Ill be watching this story like a hawlk :)...
HachimansKitsune chapter 26 . 2/7
arggh...I love this story...but so want more!
AnjuUchiha chapter 26 . 2/2
This was honestly an amazing story. I've never been attached to a Labyrinth fanfiction like I have this one; I absolutely love how Sarah isn't a bratty incompetent woman like how she was in the movie- she is smart and level headed. Jareth is caring and could be bratty and cruel (a side I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy seeing). The blend of supporting characters with their own unique personalities and agendas just makes the story amazing. I really wish there was more because this story was amazing. I can't wait to see Sarah becoming a loving doting mother and telling Jareth she wants another child, giving him his wish of a big family. (Also interested to see what happens to Valentine and Rome, maybe Valentine realizes Rome used her and she kills him, or he kills her) anyways, keep up the great work, you're an amazing writer!
magiconesgirl chapter 24 . 1/31
I just had the most unpleasant thought after reading chapter 26 again. Actually, I would be comfortable in saying that it could be considered a shocking plot twist. Not going to say anything more, but I may just have to use it in my story! Can't wait for the next chapter!