Reviews for Unbridled Expectations
letoFerrars chapter 28 . 10/2
Please come back and write soon!
Your interpretation of Jareth is just the best!
Can't wait to see how it ends! Hopefully happy!
Coppelian chapter 28 . 9/26
So where's this Red Necklace your title speaks of? You really are a sloppy, careless writer. But the story is so terrific I cant stop reading!
So, he's really Roman?
Arancia chapter 27 . 9/26
How is Jareth so healthy again all of a sudden? He was dying, and now he's all right? Don't we get to read how that happened? Really poor plotting on your part.
At five months, Sarah would have a small belly. She would not be "huge" as is said by Toby.
pixiedust1978 chapter 28 . 9/20
OMG please finish... You left such a mean cliffhanger...
ehu chapter 28 . 9/13
It is midnight and I am typing this review on my iPhone with one finger after reading all the chapters posted in one sitting. That is how much I love your story. This is my first venture into fanfiction for movies (I'm an avid anime fanfiction reader) and I randomly decided to peruse the movie fanfiction out of pure boredom. I was delighted to see Labyrinth near the top of the list. I have loved this movie from childhood and had high hopes to see a well written story. You have exceeded my expectations. Your version of Jareth matches my fantasy of who he really is behind the scenes. Your love scenes make my toes curl and your plot line is very believable. I may be a bit impatient but that is only because I yearn to find out what happens next! It's as if someone pauses a very good movie randomly and says they will press start when it's the right time. LOL Thank you for bringing this world to life. I eagerly await your next installment.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 28 . 9/10
I lost this story for 3 years ! Now that I have found it again I hope you update it soon!
rainbowlover25 chapter 28 . 8/29
Omg! As always you leave me wanting more! Jareth finally telling Valentine they are done just made me so happy. Uhoh! I need more, please please update soon:)
I am simply loving this story, the plot line is fascinating and the love that Jareth and Sarah is simply beautiful!

Please, please let Jareth survive, I don't think I could handle it if he died!

Keep up the amazing work, you are so talented :D thank you for bringing a brightness to my month!
Yasmin chapter 28 . 8/22
Omg! I simply love your story! It's so amazing! Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
kumyki chapter 28 . 8/17
Is it strange that I keep imagining the Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon A Time? I'm loving your story but dear god you're tearing my emotions to shreds every which way possible with it! I love it!
Aurlia chapter 28 . 8/16
Love it! Thank you for the updates. Starting to feel sympathy for Valentine; crazy I know!
Cutie! Jareth needs to man up already. Update soon!
comical freaka chapter 28 . 8/15
Well, well, well... that is a very interesting plot development. You give us rumple! I'm imagined him to look like rumple from Once upon A I'm giddy with excitement. Thank you for your update!