Reviews for Unbridled Expectations
dreamalil chapter 15 . 11/20
You are absolutely amazing. The way you write this story is like none other I have ever read. This particular chapter had me screaming into a pillow I got so riled up in emotions I almost cried. I love the Labyrinth and its characters and you do them justice :)
Cloelius Princess chapter 28 . 11/14
Well,well,well... When you described the "man" in the market I became suspicious...Why is it that nowadays Rumpel is so well known? LOL. Congrats. I've been reading your entire story for two days, no three. It captured me. Now the plot it's coming up. Maybe... True love will save the day?
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 27 . 10/28
hahahahahaha! yes! humor! URGENIUS!
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 21 . 10/28
I love this story! You keep writing! I have a story to show you and I would be so very grateful if you read and reviewed! I will put it on the last chapter.
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 20 . 10/28
umm. Jareth is not a snowy. He is a BARN owl. I have proof... look at this. images?qtbn:ANd9GcRMDjqxsTwcw87aSfS_Io_Vmf00dTuUqlOyHxE9sKScyBejzYt-
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 14 . 10/27
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 10 . 10/27
ooh... he likes SARAH!
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 9 . 10/27
nonononononononononononono1! no theycant do ath!
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 8 . 10/27
i lve this song !
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 7 . 10/27
your muses, not helpful? and jareth is my boyfriend. these stories are great. don't curse yourself.
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 6 . 10/27
yayayayayayayayayayaayy! awesome and you ned to finish!
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 2 . 10/27
u keep writing. If I wasn't banned from poetry i would write you a poem celebrating ur greatness.
Lady Labyrinth 3400 chapter 1 . 10/27
this... words cannot describe this. the closest is OMGURAGENIUS! r u a descendant of hermione granger?! the witch genius?! :) love the story, BTW
erikablair chapter 28 . 10/14
Really liked the new chapters, can't wait for the next update. I hope Valentine does turn over a new leaf but I still want her punished. Also, do I assume rightly if Roman is Rumplestiltskin?
rEiKo666 chapter 28 . 10/10
I just read 28 chapters in one day and night... I need some rest, est something and curling in the dark corner of my room from the emptiness im feeling right now its just so beautiful ohh for gods sake jareth! Say it already! You Are halfdead anyway! It just frustrating for everybody who reads this! Jajajaja