Reviews for Unbridled Expectations
Wow. This was an awful story. You completely turned Sarah into a submission little is so not like her character at all. One of the worst stories I've ever seen.I feel like you relflected your personality into this obedient character.
redkatt1979nh chapter 28 . 5/26
Love the story. I can't wait to see what happens to j and s. Keep up the great work
GrowingThroughTheCracks chapter 28 . 12/3/2016
I really appreciate how developed you've made Valentine. As selfish as she is, I can see why she doesn't like Sarah. Valentine's been in love with Jareth for decades and suddenly Sarah comes along and it's over. I do feel kind of bad for her. You really avoided making Valentine a flat character. Well done. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2016
Finish what you start.
croberts98 chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
Wait, what? I'm so confused. Is Rumpelstiltskin Ardeth? Is he Roman? or is he new Jareth, the one that came back? Is that why Jareth was being weird, like smoking and stuff? Ahhhh!
Vampiyaa chapter 28 . 8/6/2016
Hello there! I enjoyed this story very much :) However I wouldn't be a very good reader/reviewer/fellow writer if I didn't offer a bit of constructive criticism. As you said the story is about a slow burn instead of a rush to completion-which is fine, but you tend to spend more time focusing on things that are less important to the plot. Sarah and Jareth's relationship issues, especially the squabbling between her and Valentine, are put as priority constantly, when sometimes it needs to be set aside for something more important. It tends to make you forget other plot threads you've set up for yourself, like the Welcoming Ball Sarah was suppose to plan, presenting the new Queen, Roman's lessons (which we saw nothing of. We should be seeing what happens in these lessons and how they affect our protagonist, not watching from an outsider's POV), the fact that Sarah is Queen now and yet has had no duties for a year (beyond the one time she stepped in to hold Council while Jareth was away). From your A/Ns I get the sense you write on the fly, making stuff up as you go. You should try to plan out all of your chapters with even the vaguest detail, so you know where you're going and have a reference for what you wrote in the past.

I love the fact that my darling Rumple is here! But his presence makes it a crossover of sorts now, and while his character is awesome, he's not really needed, since Roman's already the one doing all the evil plotting.

These are just a few things I noticed and figured I'd point out :) but other than that, I really did like this story. I know it's been a while since the last chap and I bet RL kidnapped you, the sneaky jerk, but I do hope you update soon!
~Vamp
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 28 . 7/23/2016
Rumple is IN a labyrinth fan fic as Sarah's tutor! First, you need to understand that Rumple is on my list of top 3 sexiest Fantasy men (Sirius Black being the 3rd), so for me to have a wonderful Laby fanfic I cannot stop reading and to have Rumple woven in... Oh darling, you do this so well.
Now, I impatiently wait!
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Omg! I adore this story! I love this take on Sarah going Underground more than i can express.
Truly... I'm engrossed in this!
liaphy chapter 28 . 7/19/2016
omfg this story is so addictive I love it so much please please continue
Jaquelina chapter 14 . 7/9/2016
You forget a lot of stuff. What happened to the self-welcoming ball she had to plan for herself? What happened to the Great Threat? What happened to Jareth presenting her to the kingdom? You get too caught up in extraneous things and you ignore the really important narrative threads.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
Nobody of any refinement or good manners would ever eat soup like the way you have Jareth eating soup. Dunking is a no-no, as Kytherea says.
awesome chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
LOVE THIS STORY! i started reading this at 11pm last night and didnt stop til 5am. (i regret nothing) i love how you have developed the characters and didnt give away everything to soon. you still had conflicts that keep the story interesting, but never gave away what was going to happen in the end. So Amazing! Please update soon!
chibomato78 chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
when are you going to finish this?
Bluemoon chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Do I hear CH.29? Please update! Please! I'm addicted!
Labyrinthjs chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Hey there, I really love your story. I believe we just aren't satisfied when a movie ends because we wish to know more. Luckily, I came across your story. Bad news, I'm found in a cliff hanger situation. What happens after Valentine finds herself with the only option of telling Sarah what is going on!? I would really like to know and read some more ! Please write more chapters! They're awesome!