Reviews for Unbridled Expectations
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 28 . 7/23
Rumple is IN a labyrinth fan fic as Sarah's tutor! First, you need to understand that Rumple is on my list of top 3 sexiest Fantasy men (Sirius Black being the 3rd), so for me to have a wonderful Laby fanfic I cannot stop reading and to have Rumple woven in... Oh darling, you do this so well.
Now, I impatiently wait!
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 4 . 7/21
Omg! I adore this story! I love this take on Sarah going Underground more than i can express.
Truly... I'm engrossed in this!
liaphy chapter 28 . 7/19
omfg this story is so addictive I love it so much please please continue
Jaquelina chapter 14 . 7/9
You forget a lot of stuff. What happened to the self-welcoming ball she had to plan for herself? What happened to the Great Threat? What happened to Jareth presenting her to the kingdom? You get too caught up in extraneous things and you ignore the really important narrative threads.
Nobody of any refinement or good manners would ever eat soup like the way you have Jareth eating soup. Dunking is a no-no, as Kytherea says.
awesome chapter 28 . 5/4
LOVE THIS STORY! i started reading this at 11pm last night and didnt stop til 5am. (i regret nothing) i love how you have developed the characters and didnt give away everything to soon. you still had conflicts that keep the story interesting, but never gave away what was going to happen in the end. So Amazing! Please update soon!
chibomato78 chapter 28 . 4/19
when are you going to finish this?
Bluemoon chapter 1 . 4/6
Do I hear CH.29? Please update! Please! I'm addicted!
Labyrinthjs chapter 1 . 4/3
Hey there, I really love your story. I believe we just aren't satisfied when a movie ends because we wish to know more. Luckily, I came across your story. Bad news, I'm found in a cliff hanger situation. What happens after Valentine finds herself with the only option of telling Sarah what is going on!? I would really like to know and read some more ! Please write more chapters! They're awesome!
Please please please update. please
so much please
Lilyanna chapter 28 . 3/1
I think a good but incredibly sad idea for this story would be for Sarah to miscarry the baby, and through grief her and Jareth become closer, and admit their love for each other. Just an idea, but yes, I am completely in love with this story, the plot, the characters and the way you give off such powerful emotions from both Jareth and Sarah. Please update again, it's been so long and I have to know what happens next!
Please update soon, I love this story! It's so detailed and entertaining and I need to know what will happen to Jareth. Great job!
ellerose77 chapter 28 . 2/25
Please update soon this story is so good! xE
Alexandra chapter 28 . 2/10
Please keep going! I literally read the entire story in a few hours and it was perfect! You are one of the only authors who can write Jareth like this and make it work! Your plot lines are so intricate and detailed! but I'm on the edge of my seat! Please Please Pleaseeeee update this!
Black Fire Neko chapter 28 . 1/26
please update soon this is really good