Reviews for Unbridled Expectations
erikablair chapter 26 . 4/30
I can't for the next update, I really like it. You better not kill if Jareth, I quite like him. I really want him to say 'I love you' to Sarah in front of Valentine
Zayide chapter 26 . 4/15
Damn...I was so amped...I jusst deflated in disappointment when I saw there were no updates. :(

I just read it for the second time. I miss this story so much! Please update soon!
Tee Hee chapter 26 . 4/6
(3 months)
Becc chapter 26 . 3/9
Omg I love your story had read it in one day, although I don't like valentine much, I think it's time for her and roman to go, I wonder if Jareth will do the right thing by Sara and choose her seeing as she has given him everything he's ever wanted. I stayed up to all hours of the morning to finish this story... Soo please update soon! Ill be watching this story like a hawlk :)...
HachimansKitsune chapter 26 . 2/7
arggh...I love this story...but so want more!
AnjuUchiha chapter 26 . 2/2
This was honestly an amazing story. I've never been attached to a Labyrinth fanfiction like I have this one; I absolutely love how Sarah isn't a bratty incompetent woman like how she was in the movie- she is smart and level headed. Jareth is caring and could be bratty and cruel (a side I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy seeing). The blend of supporting characters with their own unique personalities and agendas just makes the story amazing. I really wish there was more because this story was amazing. I can't wait to see Sarah becoming a loving doting mother and telling Jareth she wants another child, giving him his wish of a big family. (Also interested to see what happens to Valentine and Rome, maybe Valentine realizes Rome used her and she kills him, or he kills her) anyways, keep up the great work, you're an amazing writer!
magiconesgirl chapter 24 . 1/31
I just had the most unpleasant thought after reading chapter 26 again. Actually, I would be comfortable in saying that it could be considered a shocking plot twist. Not going to say anything more, but I may just have to use it in my story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
I've been reading this from the very start and it has to be the best fanfiction I've ever read. I've laughed, smiled, and even cried a little. You are a fantastic writer, and thanks for updating!
Allamaraine chapter 23 . 1/24
How can "dark hair the color of the night sky" "shower down her shoulders in golden rays"? Is it dark or is it golden?
Honoria Granger chapter 19 . 1/24
I'm confused. So he's got two blue eyes but he covers them up to be blue and brown, which is how Sarah's always seen them? And either way, blue or blue&brown, he's got an enlarged pupil?
Jmporter chapter 26 . 1/20
Ok, ok, I lnow this is like the second time that I have reviewed in this chapter, but I just saw labyrinth for the first time in forever the other day and I can't stop thinking about what If jereth had a singing solo in the middle of a chapter! Just thought I could share the information with someone, you. Xoxo
AliceHatter chapter 26 . 1/17
I will be simply heart broken if you don't finish this story soon I absolutely loved it so far and I am dying to find out what happens next. Please take pity on me and update :)
bettylove89 chapter 26 . 1/14
Awww cant wait for more...is jareth healed and what happened with guardian?... Will jareth continue his romance with valentine?...Update sooon plz dont make us readers wait ...pleaseeeeeee
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 26 . 1/13
Glad you finally updated this story. I can't wait to see what adventures you have in store for Jareth & Sarah.
Elisabeta.Gray chapter 26 . 1/11
Live jareth! You have a wife and a child
and ...and... You better say that you love sarah!
s/trl7vphr5tneuu5/Unbridled%20Expectations_ ?dl0
something that came to my mind when i was in rinmaru games. Hope you like!