Reviews for Mrs Richard B Riddick
KoreanMusicFan chapter 12 . 4/9
would you be willing to do a chapter in Riddick's POV? it would be interesting to see what he thinks and feels about everything that's going on.

Great story, I love it!
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
EH! It's a good ending...but I would like to know how his wife would play out her role in Pitch Black. Does she die? Is the broken relationship between her and Riddick somehow mended when they go though all of the biraptor crap? What happens!?
GeekyDayDreamer chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
This is awesome so fqr! I can't wait to read more!
AxidentlGoddess chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Just found your story and I wanted to let you know I'm super enjoying it. I love the looks at their past and the examination of their relationship. Watching the growth and trouble and love really fleshes out the whole thing. Its clear in the "present" that he still cares for her, even loves her, but uber probs. I'm really interested to see what happens, both with the past glimpses and the current situation...especially when he learns/finds out about what happened to her while he was gone, as you've flat out said it was bad but given few details. Considering his reaction to her getting shot... I hope life let's up enough that writing and psoting becomes possible, because its really good!
Flowerchild23 chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
aww. that is just sad. I feel so sorry for her. that whole relationship was doomed to fail. makes me cry. T_T please update soon. I so want to see what is going to happen next in this. Are the rest of the group going to find out she is really Mrs. Riddick?
musa22lbl chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
I love this story so much it's one of my favourite stories so please update more soon :)
Finvarra Faerie chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Awesome. Where's the rest? D:
Finvarra Faerie chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Nice writing. Well, Marty is really acting like...it's all Riddick's fault. Sheesh. Does she not want to hear Riddick's side of the story? All she can do is yell at him? Wan!
Elaine chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I love the different approach to the movie verse. I am glad you thought to give riddick a life before he started going to the prisons. Love the story please update
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
I loved it your awsome
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
um how is this related to the movie but good job on the story though
QT31415926 chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
Really awesome story. Can't wait to read more. I was laying here in pain and it helped to get my mind off it. Thank you so much!
Kara Roman chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
More please
Midnight Lyra chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
I love this story. I really like how you are taking the time to set up their relationship instead of rushing into it. Worth the wait. Keep up the good work.