Reviews for Mrs Richard B Riddick
I love this story. Please update. I never thought I would believe a story were Riddick is married, but I think this is right on character. I like how the story looks at their past and now their present. When I first readied that Martha lost all her stuff, from her clearly zip up bag. First I thought Jack took it, but after read the scene with Marty and Riddick (chain up). I believe he got them. I'm interested to see what happens, when everyone finds out that Marty is married to Riddick. How will he protect Marty. Please add more chapters.
Please write more, Love this story, I like how you give a backstory to Riddick life with Martha. Please continue the story.
Haylz93 chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
I am so hoping you decide to come back and continue this story. Love it! Please come back!
Lupina82 chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Great story, love how you portray Riddick before Pitch Black. Hope youll put up the next chapter soon :)
Sheshe0013 chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
Great story wow! I hope you finish it I'm so hooked
ArtieAlyce chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
Another chapter please
Luna Silveria chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
This story has me captivated! Please update!
Aria Reese chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Will you ever continue this? It's been forever but I shall remain hopeful!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
This story gave me the feels omg please update i love your story!33333
KoreanMusicFan chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
would you be willing to do a chapter in Riddick's POV? it would be interesting to see what he thinks and feels about everything that's going on.

Great story, I love it!
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
EH! It's a good ending...but I would like to know how his wife would play out her role in Pitch Black. Does she die? Is the broken relationship between her and Riddick somehow mended when they go though all of the biraptor crap? What happens!?
GeekyDayDreamer chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
This is awesome so fqr! I can't wait to read more!
AxidentlGoddess chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Just found your story and I wanted to let you know I'm super enjoying it. I love the looks at their past and the examination of their relationship. Watching the growth and trouble and love really fleshes out the whole thing. Its clear in the "present" that he still cares for her, even loves her, but uber probs. I'm really interested to see what happens, both with the past glimpses and the current situation...especially when he learns/finds out about what happened to her while he was gone, as you've flat out said it was bad but given few details. Considering his reaction to her getting shot... I hope life let's up enough that writing and psoting becomes possible, because its really good!