Reviews for Daughter Remembered
Nemi423 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love it please update. :)
LoveIsInfinite3 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Aw, that last one was adorable. :) I'm sure I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again: she is definitely Dean's daughter... Just everything about her is so Dean. xD
Update soon please. :)
Jenmm31 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I was so excited to see you posted a new chapter! Great job...loved it all! Looking forward to more :)
LoveIsInfinite3 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Haha, awww, this is such a cute fanfic. xD I love how Luxa is really different from any of the other daughters in other fics.. She definitely seems like Dean's daughter. :)
I hope you update soon!
silence-x-will-x-fall chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Still reading and enjoying! And I must agree with Luxa on how amazing Chris Hemsworty is.

I'm not much with words, so I'll just be over here with my pompoms, cheering* you on.

*It should be noted that I am not, in fact, a cheerleader, so any and all cheers, though heartfelt they may be, will probably be awkward, clumsy, and poorly-worded.
Jenmm31 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Great job! Luxa is definitely Deans daughter! Maybe you could try to include some more about her background, like how Dean ended up with her, where her mom is, etc. I'm interested in knowing :) look forward to reading more!
silence-x-will-x-fall chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Yes, finally, SOMEONE understands that Romeo & Juliet is ridiculous! I hate when people call a story about two teenagers that have a fling that resulted in 6 deaths over less than a week a "romance," and I find Luxa's proposed punishment for her teacher entirely appropriate. Thank you.

On a related note, I really, really like this story. Luxa sounds exactly like what I would imagine Dean's daughter to be. You're doing a great job, and I'm looking forward to the next update! :D
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved this! Have you thought of doing like one shots of just random moments of her growing up? I really like your character and it would be fun to see some more interactions between her and everyone else. Great job!
unspokenmind chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ahh! This is adorable! The chick is already aware that she doesn't a man to fight dragons haha. Great story and an amazing character :')