Reviews for Once Upon a Hippogriff
elvesdragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I loved it! It was touching, cute, with a Beauty and the Beast twist to it, one of my favorite fairy-tales. So...thank you for a beautiful story!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Definitely one of the best scorpius/ albus fics ever! And I definitely want to see a one shot :)
Zaivex chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is brilliant. You are brilliant. Thank you. The first time I read this I had passed it repeatedly and I kept putting off reading it. I was so glad that I finally had, but I didn't review because I was still fairly new to the site and I felt uncomfortable doing so. I was just looking at Al/Scorpius fictions and I found this again and you have no idea how excited I was. So this is me reviewing, half a year late. Again, thank you.
hrisi23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow, that was some story! Certainly one of the most original ones out there! Loved the subtle changes in Scoprius, they looked so natural and logical! You started with an arrogant spoiled little boy and ended with a complete young man, who was obviously in love. As for the mini-sequel: please please write something, even if it's short. The "meet the family" moment is exactly the thing that will finish the story with a sense of completion
Really good job _
mikako17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was brilliant, I love your Hippogriffs and Scorpius's character development was just wonderfully done. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This story was amazing! I loved how I got to see how Scorpius slowly changed into a better person. Also that Draco was testifying against him was awesome. Great job and I would love a follow up piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is great! The characters and the plot are just amazing, and so well-thought out! I would love to see Scorpius' reunion with the hippogriffs and further development of Albus' and Scorpius' relationship, so I am looking forward to a mini-sequel (hopefully)!
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow.
Well written and original, great characters and character development, hippogriffs and a girlishly screaming Hagrid. I loved it. I really, really like the hipporgriffs (I'd have loved to see Scorpius' reunion with them) - how you portray them. I liked the added drama of Al's curse. And how well-thought through the prophecy and stuff is.
The courtroom scene was wonderful. I liked seeing Scorpius so concerned for his mother and Ginny, how he admired Hermione (I wonder how much she guessed)... the drama.
I'd have liked the end part with Al a little longer -for obvious reasons, but also because it must be so weird for him seeing how Scorpius was a hippogriff. So I'd have liked to know more about what he was thinking. More talking, I guess.
Loved the part with his parents too. And that Draco watched him transform -funny extra info.
Well, I'm gonna look now, if you've posted a sequel -I'd/I will definitely read it.
This was wonderful to read and I liked it a lot. Cheers!
DayDreamBlue chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I just love it!
SwimmingInLane3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Bloody Briliant! Loved the story and the idea. Will be looking for that outtake/sequel thing.
on a side note, make sure that the quotation marks are there when someone stops or starts talking. There were a few typos like that that caued a double take.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
loved it :) Keep up the great work! would love to read more :)
Less-Then-3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was amazing I loved it one of mine if not my favourite AlbusXScorpius fanfictions
Stelia22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story as I found the ideas completely different to anything I had read before. The only bad thing about it was that it was stock-piled into one gigantic one-shot when it could have been separated into different chapters, but other than that great story!
megaphony chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was glorious. Well done. Well done indeed.
Lucifersdaughter chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was one long oneshot but I loved it. Seriously great work. Please do the sequel I'll be looking out for it :D