Reviews for Left Hanging
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So completely awesome. I felt worried when he admitted that it was Ichigo's idea. I thought he might have hurt her feelings. How quickly I forgot that this is Nemu and she isn't like most women. I was relieved that she took no offence and actually told him to thank Ichigo! lol
Mad M0xxi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Win. Just so much pure win that I can't stand it. If you do go for the Nightmare Before Christmas story you definitely have a follow.

Keep writing IshiNemu. We don't get enough of it.
Ace of spades chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wonderful just wonderful, lol Mayuri in hair curls really is an image that cannot be unseen O_O but Ishinemu will always be my OTP of bleach. Dislike Ishinemu? Blasphemy, they look so cute together we need more Ishinemu stories as quality like this on this site as for the nightmare before christmas idea I say go for it, I also recently watched this movie & was thinking to myself how alike Sally & Dr. Finkelstein are similar to Mayuri & Nemu. Uryu as jack would be interesting, now who will play the role of oogie boogie?
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Although I do not like the pairing of Nemu and Uryuu, I thought that this was quite clever. I love to listen to Chu-Bura. However, now I am not able to go to sleep as I cannot get the image of Mayuri in hair rollers out of my head. Yikes!