Reviews for Cut It Out
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 2/2
That was cute.
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I cried when I read this. Beautifully written!
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
T-T this had me in tears...it was so good...I loved it!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Really good gob Steph :D

At first I didn't know what to think because this makes I wouldn't say first, but, one of my newest times reading a Bleach fic, so I didn't really know how you would portray the characters as, but I must say, I loved it :D

My fav moment had to be Gin explaining about his past. About Aizen and the abusing and so on. When you put in the little box thingy about GinXKira and AizenXGin, I was beginning to wonder how you would write that out, since at the start it seemed to focus on Gin and Kira, but I understand now that Aizen and Gin were in the past. *Very good with past talk by the way*

I have to say that the way how Gin tried to change in the end, when seeing with his own eyes his lover almost killing himself was interesting, for a split second when they were in the car I thought Gin was going to snap, but in the end he managed to get his emotions under control. *That was a breath I was holding in at that moment lmao x3*

All in all, really good job. And I'm happy it ended in a happy ending, Kira deserves the love... Especially since the writer in the anime/manga killed him off :'(

I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this, if you want to make one that is *puppy dog eyes* Pleeeeaaaaassseeee x3