Reviews for Sustain: Coda, Variation One
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
I love this from the child’s perspective. Please write more!
CacherGee chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
The whole series was incredibly well-written and believable in the sense that you could imagine the characters in the TV series actually saying what you had written. You have created a lovely alternate universe where Sherlock gets to be happy. And this Coda is so absolutely adorable. You have such a gift in writing from the perspective of different characters. Brava!
Guest1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
This series is highly addicting and brilliant. I've never been more addicted to a fanfic than this one. It ensnared me from Chapter 1, and having read a lot of Sherlock fanfiction, especially those with Molly and Sherlock as a couple, I can sincerely say that this was one of the best I've ever read.

The writing simply flows; the aura of mystery and suspense combined perfectly with the bittersweet romance. You portrayed Sherlock as he is onscreen, making sure every last detail hit the nail on the head. Every character was unique and played a significant role in the story.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us, and gracing the fandom as such. You are both a dynamic duo, and I hope to read more of your works in the future. Even if you both don't write anymore fanfiction, I will be content that you have written a masterpiece; a true gem that is hidden amongst the thousands of other fanfics.

I enjoyed the trilogy, as well as both the short epilogues, immensely.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
Lovely ending to the series. Well done.
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Hahaha! Adorable and sweet and lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Perfect this whole series is perfect captures the characters and the struggle of romantic vulnerability so well!
Liz Ben chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Can I say I read through the whole story series in one sitting? And this one is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. You need to write more.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
3333 Love it!
yong chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Sherlock's childs after all~ no wonder about their curiosity xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Love all your stories. The title of this one implies there might be other variations written. Any possibility you might post them- or any other fantastic Sherlock/Molly fics?
Jane Di chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
It was beautiful and very cute and fun to see everything from Edmund perspective, I loved this fanfic
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Funny, heart-warming piece. I laughed out loud - those two will be a terror one day.
contactfoosball chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
These are wonderful kids you've created. Scary, but wonderful.

I have a giant smile on my face. Thanks for this.
ItsNotEZ chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
OMG I JUST LOVE LOVE LOOOVEEEE YOUR STORIES!Youre a great writer and I wish you would write more about sherlock and Molly this story was brilliant! *Bows*
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This was awesome! The whole series was awesome. I'm soglad I stumbled upon it. I wish there was more stories to out. Lovely job. Very well done.