Reviews for Paper Cranes
Someone chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I died!From crying!
*walk up the Staircase to Heaven*
"Hory sheet!It's Jesus!""Child,please ride the Feels Train before going to Heaven.""Ok,JC!"
*rides le Feels Train**dies again**walks up the Staircase To Heaven*
"JC!I'M BACK!""Welcome back,my to your new-""HORY SHEET THAT'S RIO AND...""Neil is in the purgatory for comitting suicide.""Yay!Okay,I'll pray for Mary...!"
TigerLilSwiffy chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
The feels...
Oh Neil...you stupid boy believing in those cranes..
YOU COULD'VE BEEN HAPPIER WITH ALLEN,RACHEL AND ROD ANYWAY!MAKE A FOURSOME OUT OF IT!
yuu-rha chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
*blows nose into tissue*
*throws the tissue behind me into the large pile of tissues*
wah Neil, rio...
XD chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Uh.. This story is depressing. But I like it. Please write more neilxrio fanfic! :D
Snowy Embers chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Omg, I almost cried! That was so touching! 3 :')
ChocoBerryxo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Reading a thousand stories with this kind of plotline, I should have known. And I should have read your author's note. If I did, I would have probably would have known what was going now.
Anyways, you've caught me there. I didn't expect that coming.
Even though I haven't played the game, I think that you've done an excellent job with writing Neil's personality!
Now, I shall go and sulk about my parents not letting me have a Nintendo 3DS.
rorobbq chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
WHYS THERE ONLY 3 REVIEWS? This deserves more luuuuv1 tis an awesome story, you made me cry! normally, i don't cry because of what i read, but this made it straight to my heart! please make more sad stories. god bless
Fuckingfanofneil chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Can I mimic Neil? FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Shit, this is sad. I literally cried while reading this. This is like, the best Neil and Rachel fanfic here! This is so beautiful because not many fanfic authors write tragedies. I was kinda sick of high school romances so I read this and... You didn't disappoint me. This is great! Please write more tragedy stories! [[takes a napkin and blows]] fucking awesome!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Bring back these kind of fics in the archive, please! I'm sick and tired of romance and I miss reading these kinds of stories.

For one, I'm unfamiliar with the characters you used. None the less, I really like this story. I give this two-thumbs up! No problem with grammar and you got the portrayals down with ease.

Keep up the good work!

*Peace Out*
sunnyfunnychoc chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i was crying while reading this... wow... i'm speechless