Reviews for Change of Fate
Vexel chapter 19 . 7/11
Two or three chapters left? You tease.
The Ungodly Daughter chapter 19 . 7/10
Are you ever going to continue this?

I read this story pretty much over night (thanks for that by the way I'm exhausted now) and I love it, you've created a believable and incredible world that I would love to see more of.
oh man, I completely fell inlove with this story, but it’s moving so slow.. This chapter was posted a looong time ago, I remember reading it months ago, maybe even a year? Forgive me for being pushy, I am just frustrated with waiting for so long, reading the story again, wich was no trouble, but joy, and nothing new.. If there are only two chapters left why don’t you post them? I get it is not easy to write and have a life, but we are here, shaking with excitement for what seems to be a big ending. Oh, I sure hope it will be a happy one! Thank you!
spaceygirl67 chapter 19 . 5/21
please please finish this story
Fatalromance chapter 19 . 5/13
Pls pls pls update this story I need to see how it ends
jumpingmanatee chapter 19 . 5/11
FOR THE LOVE OF DURIN PLEASE FINISH THIS! It is amazing, I know it's been more than a year but please, please continue with this story. I have to know what happens!
jumpingmanatee chapter 1 . 5/11
I am totally in love with this already.
babygirl2580 chapter 19 . 4/24
I really love your story and cannot wait for the rest of the story!
hermonine chapter 19 . 4/23
Ooohhh it's getting really good. Great chapters! Keep up the great work and update soon!
firemea chapter 1 . 3/31
This is a fantastic storyplease update
IndigoBirds chapter 19 . 3/8
Not being able to finish this is torture. And kind of a crime. this is really great
Stormglass chapter 19 . 3/1
Please tell me you plan to continue this is amazing! I've been following this since you started it! Please finish it!
xliberte chapter 19 . 2/7
It is such an cliffhanger, you HAVE to write another one! I love this story and I cannot wait to see how it ends!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 19 . 1/16
Please please please update again soon!
ramen-no-juustu chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
Hi, well i finally finished it and it was really good, if you ever update, i will be glad to read it again