Reviews for Change of Fate
IfYouRememberMe chapter 19 . 8/5
I need more of this
Luumus chapter 3 . 7/29
In the first few paragraphs why didn't she just cast a warming charm to stay warm? I get it you want to use her being cold as a plot device to advance the romance but it doesn't make much sense.
ssegatore94 chapter 1 . 7/18
This is fantastic! please please update soon!
snapeslady22 chapter 19 . 6/20
must have more please please please
Kelwtim2spar chapter 19 . 6/11
Please update soon, this is my favorite Hobbit/HP crossover fanfic.
misslesmis13 chapter 19 . 6/4
Great job!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 5 . 5/31
Whoop there it is. Nice plot twist!
So Much Love chapter 19 . 5/29
I just wanted to take the time to say how much I like this. It's been a while since I've had a new story I absolutely adored, but this has been such an excellent read that I can't help but like it so much. I'll admit, I thought the relationship between Hermione and Thorin was moving a bit fast, but at the same time I feel it fits and works well with the overall pace of the story, so I really can't complain. I also like Hermione's interactions with all the other characters, and the little changes that come because she's a part of the story. I have to admit, I gasped in dismay when I found myself at the end of this chapter, and I eagerly await the next. So thank you very much, and know that the time and effort you've undoubtedly spent on this is very much appreciated.
I kmow this is Hermione/Thorin but I really hope you save Fili & Kili.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 1 . 5/6
Hermione's question after being told that she's just outside The Shire should not be, "what world" but rather, "I've never heard of The Shire, where in England is it?"

Also, "Middle Earth" is the name of the continent where the stories take place, not the world (which is called "Arda").

Also, given the variety of magical beings she's seen in the Wizarding World, why would Hermione be so shocked to see a Hobbit? They're less strange than House Elves, surely! For that matter, it would be easy to mistake Bilbo for a human midget.
DliciousSnape chapter 19 . 4/27
Oh my god. Im still so impressed! I want more!
xelacy chapter 19 . 4/16
loved it, cant wait for more.
Nox chapter 19 . 4/9
Well? This is very good, why have you stopped? (Although I do suggest an editor, just for creative criticism's sake.)
Victoria Taylor chapter 19 . 4/7
I'm really enjoying the story. Never thought to see this pairing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
alliesmiley2 chapter 19 . 4/7
love! I hope it ends good!