Reviews for Seven
Uodate pls
Regenbogen chapter 22 . 12/15/2017
This story is just simply amazing. Please dont mind the idiotic hater down below. What she's spouting is absolute garbage and nonesense. I hate people like that.
Your story is great, the characters are just like the original ones and the plot, oh god, the plot, I want to know so much more! Seeing as you havent updated this story for over a year saddens me, but I have hope that someday you'll be back. And I'll be here then grinning like an idiot! The end of chapter 21 was making my gut churn. This was not good dame-Tsuna. Not, not good. Reborn's last sentence was so good. God I love it!
FluffyStrawberryParfait chapter 22 . 10/28/2017
Hi! Hope to read the next chapter ! Love your work, please don't mind the hate.
awefanfic chapter 22 . 9/30/2017
Please update soon! Love love tsuna with hibari !
ProTaggingProperly chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
You don't even have Ouran High School's Host Club limits. Atleast the guys in that anime hosts their clients in a controlled environment. There are more rules and regulations. Your Vongola's rules are too ambiguous. The phrasing of words are too suggestive.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
They sound like a gang of manwh*res. Underage manwh*res.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
"Clients". To satisfy their "clients". So what are they getting paid by? Money? Favors? Sexual gratification? This Vongola sounds like a prostitution ring. And Reborn is the pimp. I always cringe when you, author, always use the word "clients". And they are all minors. All highschoolers. How f*cked up is that?
Lunary chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
I really look forward to read more. To learn how things are turning out. How they're going to face their problems.

I hope you continue writing this and haven't abbandoned it.

It is a great story and i love it.
Regards
Lunary
KeatonGrin chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I don't know why I haven't seen this story before now, but it's all good! I've found it and I've thouroghly enjoyed it! :) I really do hope you get a chance to continue. I don't mind waiting since I know how life and other things can get in the way! ((Also, I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I was any kind of impatient with how long it takes me to update to my own stories))

Anyway, good work and I really hope to see more at some point. More 1827! :'D
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 22 . 5/6/2017
This is really good. I hope that you update this as soon as possible.
1827 chapter 22 . 2/17/2017
Oh please update and finish this :'(
Guest chapter 22 . 1/28/2017
Update please?
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2017
XD You did a good job-no a great job! The backstory for an AU Mukuro who wasn't imprisoned or experimented on is hard. In the canon, it's such an important part of his behavior and actions.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/5/2017
Ah~ Yep, it was a "bad ending". Tsuna! Hibari Kyouya doesn't grab wrists that many times for no reason! IT'S A SIGN~!
Feiyh chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
That was really amazing, I really love your story. It drew me in so quickly. I can't wait to read more.