Reviews for The Case of Swapping Coats
KalamityJane chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was really brilliant. I have laughed so much! Thanks. Soooo... Chapter 1 in a week - 11th-17th February? Try to add a year next time :-P
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sherlock vs. Pigeons: Tickets on sale now!
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Um, this was hilarious. I laughed loud enough to draw some rather concerned looks from my parents. Absolutely LOVE JohnVery nice!
P.S. I love your FB page.
Amelia M chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
SO funny! I love it! Especially the use of 'No sh*t, Sherlock', which I already loved before now and am planning on mentioning in my fanfic. For some reason, I find that phrase particularly hilarious. Anyways, love it! The detail is good (sometimes you read those fanfics with tones of dialogue and NO detail, and you love the story but you just wanna scream), and the characters are very well written. Can't wait to read more! (you're gonna post it to facebook, right?)
-BYI (the initials we were talking about: i figured it out. "Because your an idiot")
becstaarrrr chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh that was brilliant.

I love your characterisations, with Sherlock being so childish when it comes to dealing with Mycroft - it's so easy to imagine because you do a great job of keeping it completely believable. I can imagine everything he says in his voice - which is such a wonderful sign of great description and accurate dialogue! :D when Sherlock and John fell over the armchair I just couldn't help but love the idea of it! So childlike and fun, I love lighthearted fics!

Oh the idea of Mycroft with his Victoria Sponge Umbrella really was too much for me and I had to giggle uncontrollably at it. And the giggling turned into full scale chuckles when he shouted 'Code Victoria' and Sherlock added 'Sponge, that is' - it was so funny, literally. Your John is fabulous too - his attempts to try and tell Sherlock off when he just wants to laugh is great. It is John all over, because we all know what he thinks of Mycroft - demonstrated beautifully with the letting the ego out of the window line haha!

I followed your link from your Facebook as one of your coat turner uppers and I just had to leave a review because it was so funny. I might have to go and have a look at some more fics now ;) I've got the bug for Mycroft Umbrellas! Please update chapter 1 soon - you're putting a lot of work into this and it is certainly paying off with your writing, it's wonderful.

More, more, more!
Do we get more childish Sherlock and John?!

Much love,

Beccy :)
MissJaneHolmes chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is amazing and so funny. I could picture it perfectly, poor Mycroft. Brilliant! You writ John so well. Please write more asap.
Jane x
hazelsherlock chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was awesome! You've captured the characters perfectly :D Can't wait for more!
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was amazing! Normally, I'm quite pessimistic about these fan made things but this the first one I really enjoyed! 5 stars! 10 out of 10! I thought you described it beautifully ;)
IzzyDelta chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You are naughty my dear girl... all that torment

although i have to say it was worth the wait from you! and i see your umbrella series have an influence in this one (cover of red and white pattern of Victoria Sponge cakes really?)

however, Keep Writing - everything is eagerly anticipated