Reviews for Falling
URGHABLOECHH chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
omgggggg I love this story! please continue it... pleaseeeeeee.
Reese S. Quill chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Did Rye's dad just hit him? :O Okay, now I know why he puts up with his wife. He was /trained/.

Who knew that coke can produce such a violent reaction?

...Frances gets some training? Cool. Too bad it'll all go to waste, though. (Then again...you've pulled off *shocking* endings before. Maybe they fake her death? :D)
WeArePioneers chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
10101010011 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
This story is adorable :) Good job and keep writing!
popgum99 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Anise is awesome. Very polite. All the characters have distinct personalities. :D Hehe, I do hope some sort of Jealous Frances comes in. I rather like the sort of love triangle of some sort that's about to form with Herbert, Anise, and Rye.
Reese S. Quill chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
So no confirmation on whether Haymitch's family lived or died? :P It does actually make sense if they and Frances died in different times. Frances fancies Haymitch! Frances fancies Haymitch! If she dies just after she confirms she likes him, that would be really, really sad. Anise really shouldn't let anyone see her leaving or going...who knows if someone would tell the peacekeepers, even if he is nice? I could see her being really jumpy after this.
popgum99 chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
June is such a lovely woman. She is compassionate to the other Seamers that work in the mines. I just love the characters that live in the Seam!

The scenarios are varied, and they flow nicely too. Good on you!

AYEEEEEEE! ANIBERT! WOOOO!

"I actually suck at buttering bread." I applaud you, Haymitch Abernathy. I applaud and tip my hat to you.

OH SHOOP! I think I have it set out:
President Snow blew up the mines, the man with the burnt face was Mr Everdeen? Or not. I nearly thought the lady with the freckles was June, as she went to the mines with Benn to hand out the cookies, but I have no idea who Dana is.

I actually like the whole idea of Wilhelmina and Curly seeing Anika and Maysilee, respectively. The pills... Was he going to overdose and commit suicide? The Games... They do wreck people.
popgum99 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
You portrayed a fine example of a d'awwwww-worthy mother-son moment at the start. Brohoof! /)

I liked the part where Wilhelmina and Curly discuss about Snow's strategy. Kind of reminds me of 13 and Beetee's propos, with all the meetings and strategies.

Oh dear. Fireworks doesn't sound very good. (Does 12 get bombed? Or was that when they... Erm... Yeah... Did that to Haymitch's family.)

Favourite quotes: "At last!" He says dramatically. "The beauty awakes from her hundred year slumber!"
"It isn't pity money!" The Peacekeeper snaps defensively. "I just really like sherbet lemons." (Which makes me think, that there should be a GIF of a peacekeeper walking with swag out of a candy shop and post it somewhere like tumblr)

*grin* Hazelle is funny. Herby Herbert. I like the Cowden family, with very scared but lovable Camellia.

COOKIES!
popgum99 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I'm assuming Pan is Peeta's father...? He seems much like the nice bloke. I love Chastity and Herbert's sibling relationship. (By the way, is Chastity a girl...? Stupid question, but I'm not really sure, despite the fact it's a feminine name...)

Ah Haymitch. Good timing there, Ame, just as they read the letter (I'm assuming it's from Mr. President?).

Coriolanus, is that you? *braces for climax*
popgum99 chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I normally find history wonderful! But yes, there are boring parts. I particularly like the Battle of Gettysburg. Which was because of shoes.

You know what? Herbert is a nice guy. I like how you gave him good values. Again, Seamers work hard and have had worse. And are humble. One of the reasons why I wish I poor or lived the simple life at least once. I think that's the only way I'll truly appreciate everything I have.

This was a really nice chapter, and my favourite part was when Anise and Melody have a little bonding time.
popgum99 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Jealous Frances? Fun, fun! *cackle*

I really like the chemistry between Frances and Haymitch. The conversations in the chapter are very nice, and flow naturally. Frances is probably one of my favourite characters in this. I like her, especially when she's slowly turning into jealous over-attached girlfriend. :D Ah, the fantasies of a teenage girl.

I feel really bad for Macy, with Melody. That's a good thing; you let the audience somehow feel for the character.

Again, your characters are very lovable! Miss Wilhelmina is AWESOME! I love how he's very sarcastic and very grumpy.

"Mummy! It's the grumpy man!" xD Gold. I love how there's still little snippets of humor placed here and there in a rather bittersweet, sad story. It makes me think that this would make a pretty sweet movie. I could imagine Dakota Fanning or someone else playing sweet sarcastic Maysilee.

"Not nightmares, as such."
"Blondie?"
CALL ME! Call me! My loooove! You can call me any day or night! CALL ME!

Yes Haymitch. No medication. And no drowning your thoughts in alcohol too! You were a wreck in the future!

THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING! :D
popgum99 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
I really like Macy's storyline with Anise. She kind of said 'I hugged him' like 'I kissed him'. Hehe. Shippers gonna ship? Shippers gonna ship. Not this shipper. I prefer Haymitch and the other twin.

Herbert seems like a nice guy. Actually, Mrs Pottingner kind of reminds me of Peeta's mom. I find the chemistry between Herbert and Anise really cute. ANIBERT!

It's really nice that you connect all the other citizens of District 12 with each other in some way. I grinned when Hazelle was in the story. Pretty much everyone is here! Well, the more the merrier. You give so much life to all the citizens of D12!
popgum99 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Oh man. I just love Haymitch's hallucinations of Maysilee. I really miss that girl. :( You give her such a nice character, sarcastic but kind.

I rather like the bittersweet sad tone of the chapter. The ending was just lovely, and tear-worthy if it was a film.
popgum99 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I really like the start of Delicia's story, with her use of the word of gorgeous. You're very good when it comes to multiple POVs, since you give each character a kind of unique vocabulary and their parts written in a tone that kind of gives the reader an idea who's talking without being given the name of the person directly.

Anyway, along with Delicia: Delicia is AWESOME! One thing I like about her is her very refined vocabs. Hehe. I love how Delicia has an addiction with coffee, kind of like how in the film Effie loves the mahogany table.

It's really nice that you include the minor characters in HG in this story. WEEEE! Anibert!
popgum99 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh yeah! Falling! Batman Begins! WOOH! Was it Alfred who said that, or al Ghul?

That was a very good start to the chapter, and I like the idea of multiple POVs. That's good, so we all know the different emotions and thoughts. Macy Donner is a very sweet character. Even though she is mentioned in the HG universe and is technically canon, you did an awesome job on giving Madge's mother more character. :)

I really like Miss Wilhelmina here. He can make 'Curly' sound like a death threat. I love how you portrayed District 12's new Victor's brand new routine after the Games, with all the parties and fame. The part where Haymitch hears Maysilee's voice makes me sad, with the ending written in such a bittersweet tone.

A really good chapter! :D