Reviews for Evelyn
BarbaraK1 chapter 44 . 6/2/2013
Very sweet chapter; loved it. Looking forward to more.
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
Yay, happy chapter! I am crying like hell, but only because I just watched Forrest Gump. Sad, sad movie but marvellous as well :-)
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 43 . 5/8/2013
Haha, Mcsexy! I'd have that for my ringtone if James had my number! I loved it, update soon!
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
Aw, Miles :-( I just wanna hug him so bad. Crap thing to have to go through. Love it anyways :-) update soon!
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 41 . 4/9/2013
:( Awww...Sad! Love it, but dying of feels at the same time!
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 40 . 4/8/2013
Aww, poor Miles :( I loved it; you had me checking for an update every three seconds yesterday, but this was sooooo worth the wait :):):)
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 39 . 4/6/2013
Omg I love it! Sorry, I'm not allowed to PM so I'll tell you now; something like broken leg and his face has been cut up a little. Just had anothe thought; I'm watching Casualty right now, so it came from there. The kid who tarted giving Neil trouble and a few others started hastling him on the way to the bus because thy think that since he has gay parents that he must be gay too and accidentally push him into the road. Then when Neil sees him he has a panic attack as it brings back memories from his own experience of gay bashing when he was a teen. Hope you like :-)
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 38 . 4/5/2013
I soooooo can't wait for the next chapter! Glad you like the idea! That was brilliant too, I adore this :)
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 37 . 4/4/2013
It didn't work! :(
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
I like the sound of shopping part two :) and why the hell am I picturing Miles as looking like Darren Criss? Brilliant :)
Prosper-the-XVII chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
Awww...I just love Miles so muh. And Q :-)
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 33 . 4/2/2013
Oh, you get me so excited! James Bond...and shopping...Not exactly a brilliant combination, don't you think? This should be good :) And Miles so reminds me of this guy that my dad teaches (he's a principle teacher of CDT at my school) who's always doing the exact same thing as Miles for no reason other than annoying teachers ;D
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
:( Poor Miles
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 31 . 3/31/2013
Oh dear :/ I really can't see this going at all well. I miss Evelyn :( Girls are so much easier ;D Loved the update
Sharon180 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aside from being an incredibly short first chapter, which is OK if you intended it to be a prologue... it's just a solid block of text. I think something must have gone wrong with the formatting when you uploaded... or you just don't know how to format. New paragraphs get a new line. Every time someone new speaks, they get a new line. The only time separate segments of dialogue are in the same paragraph are if it's the same speaker.

Q speaks.

007 speaks.

Q speaks. Then Q makes a sad face at the author's lack of formatting skills. Q speaks again.

M speaks.

Get the idea? So apart from formatting issues, there the over abundance of exclamation marks. Lots of shouting usually suggests the author doesn't know how else to get the point across that the speaker is being emphatic. How about just telling us the speaker raised their voice? And you didn't punctuate the dialogue properly, you used periods instead of commas.

All in all, if the first chapter is anything to go by, I've lost interest. I'd recommend enlisting a beta to help you, double quick. Also, summaries are often an author's friend, so you might consider having one.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »