Reviews for Vindicate
Ursula chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Ahhhh pls continue if its possible and god i love this so much
StarlightKat chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
This is soooooo good! PLEASE update this! I'm really liking this story. I love how you made Furihata and Akashi really good friends instead of Furihata being a coward every time with Akashi initiating everything. I'm really excited to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Bloodspinat chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
I'd love to write a proper review because this story most definitely deserves one, but right now, I'm tired like I haven't been in a long time, so please put up with me simply saying that this was really enjoyable to read and that the development from strangers to friends went really smooth, too. I liked it :)
Good Luck chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Chapter 3 and 4 highlighted the serious issues Akashi has. Furihata was still learning to be less anxious and to be his friend and nice to him before that. Will the ending of Chapter 4 (poor Eri) completely change his mind? Hmmm…
DarkSapphireXx chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
woah did akashi know she was there? does he even know who she is to furi? and akashi's emperor side makes an appearance! looking forward to reading more :)
My4DWorld chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
oh myyyy update please *A*
Miki Mae chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Uwaaaaahhh! Sugoi, sensei! LOOOVED IT! Update again soon, ne? XD poor Akashi, Eri is in for one hell of a surprise, what Akashi-sama wants...Akashi-sama gets (and rightfully so if it's Kouki)!
Miki Mae chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Love these babies! You capture Furi so well!
CALIC0 chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
woah... u finally update! i though it's discontinued, but then i got the notif, yahoo!
woah...i can't believe with the development. thought the relationship would burn slowly, but the belt thing said different. wow... can't believe sei would do that tactic to claim him.
thx for updating. keep writing please
kikyokyoyahibari chapter 4 . 1/7/2015

I can't believe this! I did not see the ending! I didn't even think that would happen! I can't believe that Akashi would fall in love over the course of a summer break.

Good luck with the next chapter :)
awesome chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
great chapter!
khrVariaLover chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
awe so precious, dat end :3
yaoianimelover88 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Please continue. I wanna read more
BreeBBreakDance chapter 3 . 2/14/2014