Reviews for For Every Friend
Vash chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Too bad you never continued this story it is excellent.
Haruko chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This is a nicely written fanfiction. I liked how you personalized each character by events. You must be a talented writer.
NocturnalFerri chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
Oh! I liked this fic very much. Its so deep! There's so much depth to your characters. I really liked how you portrayed Iori. There's so much more to him. Good job!
AniGal201 chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
This is a wonderful story, that goes into great depth with the characters, and there should be a lot more Iori fics like this. _ Please keep writing, it's a great story.
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
Sorry it took me so long to get to this, but I've been rather busy. I enjoyed it a great deal. I noticed a few missing words, but nothing very major. Also, it might help if instead of a list of 'alternate names' at the top, when it comes to the appropriate place in the story you devote a few lines to the definition of each name.

I like how you've portrayed Iori and everyone else here, and I am curious as to something: just how much before 02 is this supposed to take place? A few weeks, a few months, or something of that nature?

You also treat the other Chosen with enormous respect and characterization which I think is quite well done. I like the little traces of Iori's crush on Miyako which are starting to show through. Very well done.
afa chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I said it before and i'll say it again, there aren't enought Iori fics. That was cool. Write more when Iori gets his revenge
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Aww! *hugs Iori* Second chapter! Second chapter!
Timber1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
EXTREMELY well written. Good grammer. Nice and long. I give it a 12 out of 10! Ever consider doing this for all of the 02 characters? It could be a series!

Keep Writing!_

As one by one the penguins slowly steal my sanity...
ani chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
This story is so kawaii I hope you write more.
Nagumo chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
... I feel so honored! (starts crying with joy)

The first reviewer is the famous Cynthia!

Yes, I will be making another chapter, I'm working on it!

(starts dancing with joy)

I love your fics Cynthia!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was VERY good. One of the best Iori fics I've read in a very long time. Are you planning on writing more?