Reviews for Hidden identity
BRIROSE1 chapter 60 . 10/13
I reread your original story so many times and I thought it was amazing before ! But your re-editing and wow! I’m so addicted that I check and recheck constantly hoping that you’ve updated...keep up the AMAZING WORK.
Cullenpotterjackson18 chapter 30 . 10/8
You updated it! I still read this after the first time. It's such a good fanfic I keep coming back, thanks for writing it
Ilena Petrova chapter 18 . 10/1
One question how can bellas hair be strawberry blonde? James was black haired and lily had Auburn hair. That would never get strawberry blonde hair.
I have a question; when Bella is putting the memories into the Pensieve is she making a copy and still have the memory herself or taking it out completely? Btw love the story.
BRIROSE1 chapter 52 . 9/17
Loving your updates, just wanna know do you update when ever you have time or do you have a schedule?
12345678910 chapter 83 . 8/31
Amazing work the ending made me cry lol love it so much
I thought I loved how you wote your original story,but I love you updated chapters even more. keep up the good work .
Your story is amazing. I love it. Such a good Harry Potter / Twilight crossover.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 86 . 7/29
I want to see how Bella dies. even if it's a thousand years later, I want to see her reunited with everyone. can you write that please?
Varsini C P chapter 86 . 7/28
Love this so much, except the recount of all the years at Hogwarts that were exactly same is a bit unnecessary. Love the whole story, thank you so much!
Freedom4Eternity chapter 53 . 5/25
Uh, could you please go back and rename the POV's? I looked at 'Rpov' and literally went 'Renee?' plus it is pretty confusing to read like 'Epov' and 'Empov' when I haven't read Twilight in over a year and forgot all of the Cullen's names...
not really interested in reading this, but I wanted to point out you have a spelling error in your summary. It's "hunt" not "haunt". Haunting is something ghosts do... I doubt I would read this even if the premise interested me, because an author who is not able to spellcheck their summary rarely writes on an acceptable level. I don't know is this is the case here, but keep this in mind. Your summary is like an advertisement...
you keep selling word wrong!
Kushka chapter 89 . 4/6