Reviews for Hidden identity
Your story is amazing. I love it. Such a good Harry Potter / Twilight crossover.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 86 . 7/29
I want to see how Bella dies. even if it's a thousand years later, I want to see her reunited with everyone. can you write that please?
Varsini C P chapter 86 . 7/28
Love this so much, except the recount of all the years at Hogwarts that were exactly same is a bit unnecessary. Love the whole story, thank you so much!
Freedom4Eternity chapter 53 . 5/25
Uh, could you please go back and rename the POV's? I looked at 'Rpov' and literally went 'Renee?' plus it is pretty confusing to read like 'Epov' and 'Empov' when I haven't read Twilight in over a year and forgot all of the Cullen's names...
not really interested in reading this, but I wanted to point out you have a spelling error in your summary. It's "hunt" not "haunt". Haunting is something ghosts do... I doubt I would read this even if the premise interested me, because an author who is not able to spellcheck their summary rarely writes on an acceptable level. I don't know is this is the case here, but keep this in mind. Your summary is like an advertisement...
you keep selling word wrong!
Kushka chapter 89 . 4/6
Great story
Jkmoon chapter 2 . 4/6
Oliver?
captain swan1234 chapter 1 . 1/23
Best thing ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I absolutely love this story. Its always been so difficult to find a harry and Bella siblings story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
The spell is "Difindo!"
Golden Girl 2003 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Vampire hearing fail
siriuslycollins chapter 31 . 6/30/2017
you didnt have to tell the whole story. just simplify it and you couldve left out the feasts and other important stuff. youre just repeating everything from chamber of secrets up until deathly hallows
marissamtz03 chapter 90 . 12/29/2016
I loved this story it is the only story to make sad tear drops fall from my eyes.
krishnahalder4 chapter 90 . 11/25/2016