Reviews for For Spite
Korregidora chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Bilbo! You (poor) naughty Hobbit! Lol.
After reading great hatesex I can't help but get sidetracked by finding out he was stuck in the room with them.
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love how badass Thorin is in this story, even though he is technically on the receiving end. This type of dynamic are not often found in fanfic and fewer still that is so well-written. this is phenomenon, and I think you just turned me into a Thorin/Thranduil shipper. LOL at the ending, didn't see that coming!
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Sweet Aule on a steak biscuit sandwich! The hate sex between Thorin and Thranduil is bad-ass. ROTFLMAO at Thorin grousing over being ordered to bathe before he's presented to Thranduil.

Thorin really throws Thranduil's betrayal in his face (too bad he didn't throw the Elven wine in Thranduil's face too). And Thranduil is still bitter and angry over being denied that chest of white jewels (the Silmarils in question) he wants so badly.

We almost never read about somebody topping somebody from the bottom, so it's awesomely hot to see Thorin top Thranduil from the bottom, so to speak. One way is by controlling how the one who's penetrating him or her will come undone. Thorin is so bad-ass when he taunts Thranduil and when he makes Thranduil beg for sexual release even though Thranduil is the one who is physically spearing him.

ROTFLMAO at The Baddest Hobbit Alive, aka Bilbo, for watching everything while he's wearing The One Ring since he's still looking for a way to break The Company out of Mirkwood's dungeons all while observing the hate sex between Thorin and Thranduil. *smirks as the gears in Bilbo's head turn on how Bilbo might use this to blackmail Thorin and/or Thranduil later*

Thanks for writing this fanfic that is all about the hate sex.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
holy damn! Bilbo saw the whole scene?! O3O This the first Hobbit fic i read (since I just saw the movie) and it was certainly NOT a disappointment! XD As soon as i saw Thranduil in the movie i just knew I HAD to read some steamy goodness with him and I REGRET NOTHING! XD Awesome work!
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was amazing... I'm addicted to Thorin/Thranduil and I regret nothing. ;-)
Keitorinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Holy crap
I never shipped before but after this intense hate sex omg.
Your writing is beautiful
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow, that was so hot! Please write more, this was great!
whorse-and-carriage chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
After reading and favouriting three of your stories, I have come to the conclusion that your slash is the best I have ever read, hands down. It's believable in terms of characters, it's detailed, it's never dragged out for too long, and above all else it is incredibly well written.
Tongue-tiedWithSilverLies chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh God, Bilbo shield your eyes! _ I did not see that coming, poor Bagginses is scarred for life surely! Very smexy, loving the hate sex. Hehe, poor Thranduil, Thorin is just too good to resist!