Reviews for Perfect
Nice story! A second extra is a wonderful idea.. Please do it :)
littlepanther chapter 2 . 1/2
Hahaha! I read that manga too. And I find them cute it's nice of you to put Merlin and Arthur as characters of that manga :) hope you do so with other yaoi manga 3
Mrs.Mizanin chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Please make a sequel about that night!
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Hahahaha!
TakahashiSusuma chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That bit about coming as soon as you've eaten and Merlin saying he came after he showered sound like something from a talk manga I've rea
Tinydragon95 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I absolutely love possessive Arthur he's fab and so cute with his feelings for Merlin :) you wrote this story brilliantly and the characters were displayed so well I would love for for that night if you ever get the time to do it XD
AnimalLover411 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
keep it going! i see a fantastic story here!
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I LOVED! PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS SORT OF FIC!
Allie chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
mmmmmmmmm very lovely! It does, though remind me of this manga I once read... ;D
Sharon T chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Sweet :-)
i-believe-in-john-watson chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Oh my God! It was you the author of this one, too! Read it a while ago, I'm not sure if I left a reply, I don't usually.
'kay, I love you. Bye!
A Friend chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
You should be more careful.
Adnarim Neko chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I don't know about anyone else but I would love another extra. Really nice job on this story.
Humanized Serenity chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Write more. Please, write more! I love jealous!possessive!Arthur! You should make this a collection of AU!Merthur stories! I would love to see more! Maybe Arthur jealous of Will, of comforting Merlin saying that to him he is the most beautiful and perfect person ever.
Motaku1235 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013