Reviews for Tug of War, Basketball and Soccer
Kari chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
very good one! and when wil TK and Davis end hate each other?
ChibiNeko-chan7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I didn't know who to choose KenKari, DaKarii or TaKari!Very good story I hope you write more!

until then

~* Neko-chan*~
Marcy chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Yay! This was funny, I love it when TK and Davis fight, they alway say the stupidest things! I LOVE humor stories, and this was just what I was looking for! Write more, humor stories, please!

"Peace, Love, and Raspberries!" (I thought that one up myself! You take, you die!)

~*~Marcy AKA Matt Lover~*~
SlrPlutoGrl4ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Why won't you tell us who won? IT'S A CLIFFHANGER!
name change chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Uh, Ken'll win in soccer and uh...(oh yeah, takari forever!)
jamesfun chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Go, TK and Davis!

]
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
uh, T.k said "My name T.K and at leat I didn't dribble the ball with my hands!" That menas that Davis dribbled and t.K didn't!

Daikari lover: Yey! thnk you for complementing Davis!
duke chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
ken wiped them out

but tk got kari
Taty chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
Ken won (of course) and took kari out on a date.
maru chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
Cool!I loved the little Ken thing at the end was cool!I think Ken might like Kari,

and vice versa!_
IZZY GIRL chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
T.K BELONGS WITH KARI ! DAVIS MUST DIE ! GGGOOOOOOOOOOOO KEN ! :-) KEN AND YOLEI ARE ! WELL C YA ! CAN YOU WRITE A FIC THAT HAS ALOT OF DAVIS BASHING IN IT ? THANKS C YA !
Goku kun 1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
BA HA BA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man I was bursting out in laughter in my head! Davis can never get TK's name right.
slowqmon chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
Hey, nice fic. Are you going to finish it? I want to know what happens to Ken, Davis, and TK. In a game of soccer, my guess is Ken. But basketball and tug of war? I don't know. So tell me!
Sugar Faerie chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
That was pretty cool, but I hate KEN! Ugggh! O well, I won't let that get in the way of my judgement. I hope Davis wins!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
Cool,but needs another ending even though Ken's gonna kick T.k and Davis butt I bet.