Reviews for Not For The First Time
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
"less about him trying to kill them and more about them failing to stay alive" - omg, i laughed SO hard at this.
ANIme.K-POP.Fan.4EVer.ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was really good.
The characters were perfectly fine and it was very interesting to read Zaraki's way of thinking and stuffs...
I really really really ship them. ALOT.
_
mj0621 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow, this is so good. Right on. I really enjoyed this oneshot, it was fun, and cute, and... something I'd wish Kubo-sensei would write already :P Thanks for posting!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really want to see KT write about them, too, and am very glad you wrote it. lol

I think this is an accurate portrayal of them both. Zaraki is labelled a "monster" by many, but he's not always trying to kill his opponents. Its not what he's in it for. And you show an understanding of that, so good job there.

I laughed out loud when he noticed she had her eyes closed. XD I can imagine the frustration/anger boiling up for that one. lol

And later she heals him with more force than necessary. lol Oh, Unohana.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I AM very curios on how all of this is handled I mean for the love of GOD in some ways that's far more interesting than Ichigo's abuse of his Zanpaktou.
I like how you handle it, its very nice!
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was fun. I liked how it kind of had both sides and I can totally see Unohana trying to teach him in this way. She's going to be a force to deal with.
Your mention of Shunsui made me super happy. He's always pretty awesome, you know.
You need to write a book. You're writing is always so nice to read.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very interesting one-shot here. I do believe(more like hope) that Kubo will show us something similar in canon.
That would be pretty awesome if you ask me... XD
I really like the way you divided this. Unohana's POV? I was a little surprised, but you nailed this. PERFECTLY.
Thank you for writing and sharing!