Reviews for Reality
ichirukifan13 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Love this story! :D I like how you included some of Aizen's former allies(especially the dead ones lol) Keep up the amazing work! w
Cisusi chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Wahhh! *Crying tears of joy* What a beautiful start to the wedding. Rukia yelling at Ichigo, telling him that he better not be having second thoughts. Ichigo yelling at Rukia telling her that she needs to have her midget self walking down the isle. Awww, that's love *insert heart here*

I caught the sexy Renji waiter part, I knew right away what picture you were talking about. Then I had a fangasm because Renji is just so attractive! Bwahahaha, it was a great time... happy memories. *clears throat*

Awww, I can't wait to read about the wedding day and Rukia and Bya-bo having a cute little brother-sister wedding moment. 'Twill be amazing, and sweet and cuddly and beautiful and wonderful *looks off to the side and envisions what will happen* Then Ichigo taking to his mom, I am 1001% sure Masaki-san would have enjoyed Ichi's wedding!

I am really glad you kept those peps alive too. I felt that they didn't need to die either. Made me cry. Especially Gin and Ulquiorra's death. Two of my favorite death scenes in anime ever. (Does that sound morbid? But they were REALLY amazing deaths).

Well, I very much enjoyed and I can't wait to see what happens next! So keep up the stellar work :) (you know they need to have cooler keyboard emoticons)
Cupcake-Lover-1374 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Awesome so sweet
Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
OhayƓ
Your history(story) is brilliant if only Zangetsu made the same thing has ichigo in bleach or then can be that ichigo it is what he(it) feels for Rukia and it is too shy (laughter) to admit him(her) his(her,its) feeling...

Yes deeply the marriage yes I too like gin and Ulquiorra, grimmjow etc.
punkagumon chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
purplepam chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Yes! I got that waiter part! Renji is not my favorite character but I absolutely love him in that picture! Rangiku is so funny! Especially that part about Renji being manly with a braid! I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! This is just a suggestion but it would awesome if they have twins! Update soon!
P.S. I loved that pun about your ideas collapsing with Collapse! But I hope that you get your motivation back soon!
KaiFukugawa chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I laughed so much! It was absolutely perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter *explodes into giggles (I giggle when I'm excited XD)* As for Collapsed... I think it's a wonderful fic! Please keep going! :D
hunterofcomedy chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I didn't think you'd continue with this but it's turning out fine. Keep up the great work!
Pupcake125 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
OH MY GAWD! This chapter was so intense and cute and hilarious all thrown in a blender and poured in a pot and mixed in with emotion and detail and then baked in a big cake pan and topped with EXCELLENCE! I LOVED it, darling! Now I am drowning in suspense and anticipation! You're going to give me an aneurism and make my anxiety sky-rocket! Ugh, such a masterpiece! I love how you capture Ichigo's emotions so SPOT ON. It's like it's a script for a new Bleach series!

ACK! What is wrong with Rukia?! There is something other than just nerves, ISN'T THERE? The bride cannot have something wrong with her on the day of the wedding! My nerves are shot now!

And YES. There MUST be an emotionally cute Byakuya/Rukia moment at the wedding. Imagine her standing on his feet and snuggling him as Byakuya waddles back in forth awkwardly. YES. LOL! Don't mind that! (Something I did with my friend on Saturday at a birthday party XD)

Oh, update QUICK! The suspense is killing me!
Darkkiss15 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
OH MY GOD! I love this chapter! Update soon! And to anyone reading this review debating on if you should read DO IT! It's AMAZING! The right amount of everything!
Pupcake125 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh my GAWD! That was awesome! My brain was all like "Wait, what's going on here?!" At first I was like, Did Ichigo get hit in the head BEFORE the fight and was dreaming this? I got so confuzzled! Then I read the ending and I was like "Awwwwww!" That was awesome, my dear. Well done!

I envy your structure of this perfect story. I still need improvement and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I get blocked up like a constipated duck and can't type for another day or so. I love it. Well done, darling!
purplepam chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! really fluffy! Great job! Is this story finished? Otherwise could you write how they tell Byakuya? And how Byakuya babysits their baby! Please! Pretty Please!
Zizi-g chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was so wonderfully written! It was so beautiful!
Are you going to continue this story? Becase I would love to see how it's going to turn out!
-Z