Reviews for Tutelary
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I like it.
yes, Calvin and Hobbes and Jack and Jamie.
Yes, this shall do nicely.
haji jaku chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Where's Calvin from?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I LOVE THIS ALL OF THIS SO MUCH I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND OH DEAR LORD I LOVE YOU
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Congratulations on your babe! XD I don't have a kid of my own, but I have five younger siblings. Babies are a beautiful little hassle. :-)
I love this story. Especially the tie in with Calvin and Hobbes. I think you have Jack and Jaime's personality and relationship down to perfection.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I love the idea of Protective!Jamie. Because that kid has a good head on his shoulders, & I firmly believe that he can read the signs.
TheEpicDuck123 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Holy crap I think I'm gonna cry. There aren't any more stories to read right now. I was really enjoying these. What am I gonna do now?
Jewel Becky chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Wow, are you going to write that Jamie and Jack discover that they are related? I still think that Jack's last name should be Overland only not Overland Frost or only Frost. Sorry to you and all other writer you say differently.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
The outside world seems to stop existing when children are involved, I've come to see. I don't have any of my own, but I'm of that age where most of my friends are paired off and have one or two kids. Just don't forget that there's an outside world.
I've always liked the idea that Jack and Jamie are related, albeit distantly. The director of the movie even hinted at it in one of his interviews, and that's as good as gospel to me! The idea that all those mythology books are glorified gossip mags is hilarious! Has Jamie ever read the Jack Frost Wiki page? Now that's a hoot. Anything in Wiki taken in a certain mindset is amusing, come to think of it. Especially the mythology pages.
Hmm... Has Jamie ever encountered any other spirits aside from the Guardians (and their attached spirits)?
Keep up the good work, dark
FatesShadow83 chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Lovely. Just lovely!
hrhleia chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I love this story, and am always sad when the ones I love stop updating without being complete, but I gotta admit having a baby is a pretty good excuse! Actually, I'm really impressed you were able to write anything after only six months, as my niece is that age and my brother has only managed to read one book in that time. So congratulations, thank you, good luck, and I look forward to reading more whenever you can get to it!
Kirigakure Shura chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Congratulations on your baby! I have no idea who you are, but I am so, so happy for you. I'm sure your son is adorable!

Great chapter! Keep up the good work, but being a mommy comes first!
agent000 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Oh wow, you had a baby? That's plenty good reason to put your writing on hold. Don't you fret about it. Take your time! But thank you for uploading what you have. Your writing is amazing! :)
agent000 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Oh my god, you are the ONLY fanfiction writer I have EVER seen that has talked about tulpas in your fanfic! Haha, wow... sometimes I start thinking I'm crazy since NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD THAT TERM. But yeah, now that you mention it, Hobbes is totally a tulpa. Calvin just happens to have a physical representation of him in his stuffed tiger, which threw me off. My own tulpas never have anything physical to go on, so yeah... *scratches head* I'm silly.

Kudos on your amazing writing ability though. You're one of the few who really knows how to capture Jack. It's amazing! Definitely keep writing! :) This is going in my favorites.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
A nice collection, and good to see some after this while. Pleasant times for Jack and Jamie are very nice to read, as always, and your writing style is clear and crisp as always.
savedbygrace94 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
congrats on the new baby and glad to see you're back in business!