Reviews for A Tale of Two Sons
MacAttack3355 chapter 14 . 2/15
This is an excellent continuation of the Bridger/Lucas saga! Wow, these two barely get to enjoy any bonding time as father and son before their little family is suddenly turned on its head in a very significant way. It is perfectly understandable for Lucas to experience a bit of jealousy upon the unlikely return of his new father's biological son, and the way he (over)reacts to the surprise is entirely in character for Lucas. The way Bridger handles things and the happy resolution at the end are just perfect. Good Job! It helps that Robert doesn't reciprocate with jealous feelings toward Lucas, because (while reasonably realistic) this would have made everything too complicated. I like how Robert jumps right in and embraces his big brother role, even to the point of being willing to leave the ship and not interfere with the budding relationship between his dad and his new bro. Very sweet!

I thought it was a little too convenient that half the SeaQuest crew have intimate relationships with Robert that Bridger never had a clue existed...but for all I know, that's the way it was on the show. I really don't remember the minute details of SeaQuest's canon. That was a long, long time ago.

Great story, and although it's probably too much to hope for, I won't be a bit upset if you ever decide to finish up the trilogy.
Love the family moments. Fantastic story, will there be another story?
sueturpen chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Jealousy is such a hard thing for kids to get over when it raises it's ugly head. You did a good job of making Lucas wee what it was and how stupid it made him act. Enjoy your stories as always
murphycat chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Cute story. I'd like to see the four of them, and Darwin, be a 'pod.' LOL
Madances chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Iread the whole story when I should have been doing homework. I will more of your work after the homework is done. Good job. Tracy
fanfictionfever chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
another good ending with everyone happy. :) and that last sentence really makes it.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Very good story. I had to read the whole thing in one day. Excellent Sea Quest visuals.
ficwriterjet chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
A wonderful second part to the story. I love that Bridger found his son. :) I always hated that part about the show, so it was nice to see it 'fixed' by this story. Robert's new abilities are very cool, and that part of the story was really interesting. I can picture Lucas getting very jealous at having Robert back in Bridger's life after having been adopted not all that long ago. I especially loved that Robert was not only the one to save Lucas by using his new abilites, but I also especially loved that Robert was the one who went to talk to him and convince him he had nothing to be jealous of. I thought the spanking was fitting considering Lucas had put himself in a deadly situation. The ending was quite sweet with the boys all swimming. :) Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
It's nice to wake up to new stories for two days here in Australia. Great work! I really love this verse
accounting professional chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between the three Bridger men.
accounting professional chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Bridger and Lucas.
accounting professional chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter. I loved the family interaction on the bridge.
accounting professional chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter. I loved the brotherly interaction between Robert and Lucas.
accounting professional chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter. I loved the moment that Robert rescued Lucas.
accounting professional chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter. I loved how much tension Lucas is feeling about Robert.