Reviews for Inseparable
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
a wonderful look at how two dwarf princes might have grown up. thank you for this story. :)
Lady-Finwe chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Awww thats cute :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
i really like this story! update soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Really Cute
Death to elves chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
I liked this. I'm sad that it ended you really should wright more on this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Bhfkhyvhugu
Empress of Cornwall chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Thank you for this little view into the relationship between the House of Durin and the 'Ur family ...So lovely -I'm just sorry that I hadn't discovered this one some time ago!
Empress of Cornwall chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Three angelic little darlings! Oh gods blood!
Empress of Cornwall chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
O how this will shatter me!
People Person I'm Not chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Oh, very nice. Poor Kili, but very nice. And I love the title.
Estoma chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Loved it! Where can I start? That was a mature, well thought out chapter, and showed great depth of emotion. I particularly liked the introduction of Bofur; it was good to have another character in the story.

My only little query is, well, would Thorin allow his nephews to be polishing weapons after what happened? Wouldn't he perhaps fear that they would drop a sword or cut themselves on the edges or such?

You've inspired me to keep going with my own Hobbit fandom story, and given me a wonderful diversion from work. Thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter.
maplewind chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Ah Bofur, how you make me smile :) Loved this chapter, can't wait to read more!
Eagle of the South chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Awww that was a wonderful chapter.
And I love that Bofur made an appearence - he just so kind and great.
The way he cheered up Kíli with this tale and the toy was too sweet :)
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hopefully this review appeased your muses hunger a little bit ;)
Isildur's Heiress chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Awww. I hope you update soon!
Rachel chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Not much was ever really mentioned of Fili and Kili in The Hobbit book. At least not in depth. I mean, don't get me wrong, Tolkien was an amazing writer and I love his books. But reading fan-fictions like these, the ones that give these characters... I don't know, just gives them MORE makes me love the book and its characters even more. So thanks, and good job on making fictional characters seem more real.