Reviews for The Death's Seas
IsNjAkCkTeIwVkE chapter 1 . 6/29
Well this has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever read (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) I tried my best, but alas I have just never been into the daddy kink :) You're a pretty good writer though.
RoseQueen chapter 1 . 6/10
Please make a Sequel to this pretty please with Strawberry on top
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 5/22
So hot and kinky! I loved it!
Jembollees chapter 1 . 2/6
Can you make a sequel to this? Like in where Zeus finds out and throws a tantrum?
Asma chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
this story is so fucking hot.
Sweetheart11115 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I love this story u should do a sequel!
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Interesting...not in a bad way. Just interesting. I think that seems to sum it up pretty well
Funny girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Please write more this can't be the end
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I know you don't like people asking for Thanatos/Nico stories, just hear me out for one moment. Would it be possible for Thanatos to be the sub? If not just say so and I won't ask again.
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Zeus is going to kill them! Which will do0 nothing because they belong to the underworld! Ha ha. Talk about unorthodox, but the main objector is a jerk and probably jealous anyway so...
Daughter-of-the-Big-Three1301 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Love it very much! :)
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh my gods! This is just... WOW! Like seriously damn that is HOT!
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Omfg I love it! Oh my gods! Zeus that was hot! See your story has me talking all Greek
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh, I feel so very perverted for having read this to the end right now... / great story though! I'm not into incest, but I really like the pairing of Hades and Percy! And it's really far to seldom... :'( And seriously lets face it: these are Greece gods, and if there were ever perverted gods, it was the Greek. So, great work ! :D
Another chapter 1 . 6/15/2014