Reviews for The Death's Seas
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 3/31
This was super kinky and hot. I like incest and I like the whole punishment deal especially the spanking. This was sexy as hell or should I say Hades. I loved this and I'm sorry about the people who claim your work as their own. You're right though. There will always be idiots like that. Don't let them bring you down and keep writing your awesome stories. ;D
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/24
Whoa
Have you tried a Nico/Percy BDSM thing?
Forest lover chapter 1 . 3/21
I admire your writing it is always entertaining
NayuCortevalin chapter 1 . 2/12
*Drool/nosebleed* more more more. More uke Poseidon.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/18
At first, I was like "WTF ? Nico ? rejecting Percy ? No way !" but you needed a reason as to why Percy would choose Had├Ęs. And I read your ending note so now I understand better
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/4
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I /LOVE/ THIS!
Markiplier Fanda chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome more nigga more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
oh im glad you didnt write a Thanatos/Nico story i really cant imagine that, no. i onlt see him with percy or with percy and jason like you write so wonderfully. anyway great job with the story!
weirdo-in-the-slutstack chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I need a story on what happens next! Not Nico/Thanatos, but how does Zeus react? What do their kids turn out like? And not to mention, but I really like this pairing. SANDY, I NEEEEEED IT!
LumenDeMorte chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
yeah i agree nico doesnt seem like the sub type but plz put a percy/thanatos
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Can you please do one with Nico and Thanatos?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I enjoyed reading this quite well enough but i have to disagree on a few things. One: they should not be subjected to being called bitch whore slut and so on and so forth. Two: Master? Really? if any guy even a God. tried to make me or anyone I know say that, their parts would be removed with a bull wooden spoon and fed to my Syberian Huskies. Oh well that's just me. please continue writing. You're so good, even my boys are making tents with their pants. plz keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This story is amazing as all your stories are. A sequel would be nice even though its not needed.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I actually blushed ._.
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
now that story is what life should really be like sex, sluts, and lots of BDSM. great work not needed to be told by me i know but i said it any way.