Reviews for Akane Gets Serious!
duaimei chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Thank you! I'm looking forward to more!
Richard Ryley chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Aw that's cute. I'm glad you decided to have Ranma steal Shampoo's bike, although he was a little too forward with her. I don't think he'd use the l-word - except that he uses it all the time when he's trying to manipulate Kuno. Maybe he feels it's a joke to tell a man he loves him, but with a woman it's a little to close to cheating on Akane?

It's a minor point, though. The main thing is Akane getting to vent her frustration at being perceived as weak. Boy, did those guys pick the wrong girl to confuse for their target. (Who I'm guessing is some mob boss's mistress on the run)
jdcocoagirl chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Richard Ryley chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Akane's been picking up a few pointers from Ranma after all. :) Now to see if she CAN fight in heels and an overly tight dress.

I wonder what their questions are? It's a good question why gang members would be attacking a pageant. I'm guessing they're looking for someone who's posing as a contestant.

And Ranma is on his way. Ranma wouldn't have a bike, though, unless he has borrowed Shampoo's for some reason. He usually roofhops if he has to travel a great distance. You might have him set off to look for Akane, though, bump into Shampoo, and THEN steal her bike.
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
hmm... this seems getting complicated.
Richard Ryley chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Well, it's nice to see a new chapter. I like to see Akane confronting her insecurity. (And of course, Ranma is well aware she's so gorgeous he's got to keep other guys away from her)

I was a bit taken aback when Ayame said "Ranma does that", of his behavior. Even as Akane's friend, I wouldn't think she'd know him that well. (Sayuri or Yuka seem to think he's serious) So I think it might have been better if Ayame had tried to cheer Akane up, by saying, "That Ranma is such a jerk, he doesn't know what he's saying", and then AKANE had said, "Oh, don't mind him. He just says things like that." That would show Akane trying to bolster her confidence and reason with herself about what Ranma said.

Nice cliffhanger. :) Looks like those guys are going to get beaten up after all.
Marty chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Good start - would like to see where you take this storyline.
BlackGirlAnimeLover chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Nooooooooooooooooo pllleaseee continue this. I read your other book but otha seems that yhu haven't been updateing resently but OMG I would really love to read the next chapter
tuatara chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
The premise here is fine, but I don't particularly like the idea that she has to rely on him to come to her rescue….
QueenP19 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ooooh! I like where this is going. Can't wait for Akane to show Ranma that she's not such a tomboy after all. ;)
pahlee chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ahh, interesting take, I like stories like this that have Akane do things similiar to competitions such as pageants. Then again I am a sucker of AUs in general. But, it'll be interesting to see your take on this and weave your own creation.