Reviews for Blind Trust
Tempest's Rain chapter 8 . 5/20
That was a kickass story. I really liked that it was short but sweet. I kind of wish you could have had Merlin reveal to rest of the round table after though, with Gaius Lancelot and Arthur supporting him. I would have loved to have seen Lancelot's reaction's to him revealing as well as some things from Gwaine and Gwen.
Meggprado chapter 1 . 5/8
This is a lovely fanfic! I've only read the first chapter so far, but I'm loving the setting and scenario. Can't wait to finish it. :)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 4/10
Very nice, and yes I recognized the quote, though I'm not so sure Dumdum was a great man
Rababaz chapter 8 . 1/4
Great story! :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This... this was brilliant!
Positively fantastic!
I kinda wish this happened in the actual show...
But this is awesome.
Lythande1972 chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
This was really fun. Thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
Wonderful, thanks
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Excellent post-reveal. Arthur saying he needs time but isn't angry, Merlin saying he's powerful and Arthur accepting it, Arthur saying he's always known Merlin was lying about something...
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
SUPER reveal!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
I really really like the way Arthur didn't even consider wondering if Merlin was working against him.
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
I like Arthur hiding, and having the self-knowledge to realize that he wasn't ready to know Merlin's secret.

I don't like it when Arthur refers to Merlin in his thoughts as a boy. Just because the credits foolishly call him a boy doesn't mean that a boy only two years older should think of himself as a man and someone only two years younger as a boy.

Good chapter, thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I like how it never occurs to Arthur that Merlin and Lancelot are doing something bad.
EternalFire214 chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story! I think it was well-written, and the characters didn't seem OOC. I think Arthur's reaction was perfectly realistic.
Invenire chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
*loud sighing* this is so well-written. Amazing.
Megan chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Okay, I love this Fanfic.
And can I just say, I freaking miss Lancelot so much... not the shade that screwed all the shiz up, but the kind, knowing one that sacrificed himself. I don't know...