Reviews for Blind Trust
EternalFire214 chapter 9 . 7/21
I really enjoyed this story! I think it was well-written, and the characters didn't seem OOC. I think Arthur's reaction was perfectly realistic.
Invenire chapter 8 . 7/2
*loud sighing* this is so well-written. Amazing.
Megan chapter 1 . 5/7
Okay, I love this Fanfic.
And can I just say, I freaking miss Lancelot so much... not the shade that screwed all the shiz up, but the kind, knowing one that sacrificed himself. I don't know...
Archaeologist chapter 8 . 4/23
This was great. I loved how Arthur found out. The emotions of it were just right and I liked the flow and how you wrote the characters. Well done!
this is a good, unique story, and you are a good writer. Thank you!
A new renewal! Yay! This is well written and interesting, thanks!
Obscured Angel chapter 8 . 1/18
I absolutely loved this story, the way Arthur's point of view changed and his calm acceptance of Merlin's magic.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Anyonymous chapter 1 . 1/12
It was wonderful! You really have incredible talent! Please continue writing-I would love to read more of your stories
Ava-Potter gal chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
That was a really good story and such a good alternative reaction than all the other reveal fics I've read.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
and things start to diverge! lots of questions but I leave the story to answer them!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
still here. so far mostly just recap... albeit well written recap. I'm thinking this might be a reveal?
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Ah, Dumbledore. Words of wisdom indeed.
wolfnymph1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
you and your virtual baked goods dang. :)
wolfnymph1 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Aww. :) I LOVE IT. Great writing, great execution, great STORY, great EVERYTHING. :D I have no idea what else to say to compliment this.