Reviews for Blind Trust
this is a good, unique story, and you are a good writer. Thank you!
A new renewal! Yay! This is well written and interesting, thanks!
Obscured Angel chapter 8 . 1/18
I absolutely loved this story, the way Arthur's point of view changed and his calm acceptance of Merlin's magic.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Anyonymous chapter 1 . 1/12
It was wonderful! You really have incredible talent! Please continue writing-I would love to read more of your stories
Ava-Potter gal chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
That was a really good story and such a good alternative reaction than all the other reveal fics I've read.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
and things start to diverge! lots of questions but I leave the story to answer them!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
still here. so far mostly just recap... albeit well written recap. I'm thinking this might be a reveal?
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Ah, Dumbledore. Words of wisdom indeed.
wolfnymph1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
you and your virtual baked goods dang. :)
wolfnymph1 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
woooo!
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Aww. :) I LOVE IT. Great writing, great execution, great STORY, great EVERYTHING. :D I have no idea what else to say to compliment this.
nanesantos70 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
that was amazing! thanks a lot! PLEASE, I NEED A SEQUEL!
CAUSE NOBODY DO A FIC AND TELL A HISTORY ABOUT THE AFTER ARTHUR ACCEPTING MERLIN AS A FRIEND WITH MAGIC ,BUT CANON!
Litschi chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Very good chapter - I like it!
And yup I did see the ending, I thought they would make an alternate ending. Not the ending that everyone knows...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I like the angle you took with this story and I am always a sucker for a Merlin reveal. I did think that you did a good job staying true to the characters in the story. The only real issue I have with it was Gaius being so out spoken with Arthur, which I thought was bordering close to treason the way he spoke of magic in a positive light. Gaius has survived the Purge and Uthur Pendragon's hatred of magic by knowing when to keep his mouth shut and following the party line. Arthur's change of heart about magic I thought was a little to convenient and out of character. If you have had it drilled into you your whole life that magic is evil and view the world through that perspective, your not going to do a 180 without some serious proof otherwise. Your Season 5 funny moments your missing: Merlin threatening to kill Arthur because he's an ass, S5E1. Drinking that potion to see Uthur's spirit S5E3?, and Merlin pours drugged wine into Gwen's glass with Arthur and Gaius are watching and Merlin sneaking Gwen out of the castle in a wheelbarrel while dodging questions from Mordred and Gywaine. You have a lot of good author in your favorites, have you read Stealth Dragon? He or she is the bomb!
Gamma Cavy chapter 9 . 10/12/2014