Reviews for Only time will tell
SpitzeFeder chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
Loved your story very much, several chapters made me shiver! Thank you very much! You have a profound knowledge of Tolkiens work!
Do you read Discworld by Terry Pratchett? Some of your descriptions of different timelines entwining reminded me very much of him.
64teeth chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I loved this one too - it closed most loose ends that I have wondered about. I especially love the notion of sth more between Bilbo and Thorin :-)
64teeth chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
So Bilbo left Erebor for Shire!? I was hoping he would stay... Anyway I loved the journey you have taken us on, unexpected as it may be the hobbit was more unexpected so:-) but I loved each and every moment of it :-) thank you for writing and postinf it, and especially thank you for finishing this story!:-)
64teeth chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
Amazing! I loved the philosophical and metaphisical outlook on fate and time and balance in life you gave us in this chapter :-) and that they lived of course!
64teeth chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
So Bilbo managed to convince Thorin without using his trump card and the fate of the world changed:-)
64teeth chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
I loved it! I also felt disapointed that it was not dwarves who have slain the dragon so your story gave them juistice:-) and now they know about the upcoming danger so they can somehow prepare for it... And what fate you are giving the Arkestone?
64teeth chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Bilbo thief extraordinary:-)
64teeth chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Nice chapter :-) and Bilbo with braids must be so cute!
64teeth chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
You really know the Middle Earth history well:-) if Bilbo so angry and cranky because of the ring influence ? Or has he just had enough? Anyway I'm glad they are out even if I loved your Legolas:-)
64teeth chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Poor Bilbo! And that cursed ring which brings him suffering! But Thorin is so sweet:-)
64teeth chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
So,so,so! Bilbo showed courage and wit again - did he really overpower the ring or did the ring not try to use his full power? And now elves! Here we go!:-)
64teeth chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Nice chapter:-) some calm before storm... Will the Mirkwood adventure go differently than in canon? And I hope that the ring understimated Bilbo :-)
64teeth chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Really I started to think you like to make Bilbo suffer - so many bad things befell on him... But lovely that the dwarves care so much about him and his loneliness abiated:-)
64teeth chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
They are so swret when taking care of Bilbo! But Bilbo is so suffering so much - I really hope that there is some very happy ending waiting for him... :-)
64teeth chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
I loved. It,! Bilbo was so very brave:-) and I. Like your explanation, cos it makes a lot of sense and gives some background and reasoning to your choices about this story:-)