Reviews for Mending broken bonds
DricabannerOdinson chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Continua por favor
sailorlokisilver chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
This was good. Please update other one!
Small Black Kitten chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! I love this story so much I couldn't put it down! Update as soon as you can!
Selina chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
There was so little Loki/Frigga interaction in the movies that make me want to see much more about their relashionship...I hope Ill find a more intelligent Frigga in your sequel that I about to dive in!
Selina chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I've started reading your fic just recently. Poor Loki for all his suffering. Just hope he has a nice ending. And I quite like the way you write Thor. How he is so sensitive and sensible to Loki, like his more mature.
Boxfin chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Loved it!
Senaira chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
This is amazing! I've been reading a bunch of fanfics about what could happen after the avengers, and this is pleasantly unique. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to start reading the sequel!
hypercell chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
So Thor was banished for three days and Sif is happy with that punishment. Loki was banished for at least two years, probably tortured and Sif is not happy with that punishment...

Sif is just...I want too...Sif needs to get some perspective.
Eleutherya chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Oh come on! SERIOUSLY!? IT'S OVER ALREADY? NOOOOOOOO!
There has GOT to be more to this! You can't just leave me hanging like this!
No seriously, this was an amazing story. Loved every bit of it!
But...please write more to this? Please?
SoulMore chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
FAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Really good story! But I was a bit disappointed because it's not a complete story.
Maia2 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Oooh, nice. Smart Loki. Too bad he has to go through hell (or is it Hel?) to do it, huh?
BUT, at least he TOLD someone. Or is in the process of...
Thanks for sharing.
msgone chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
I just found this story a couple days ago... I'm sad that it's over... but I'm looking forward to the sequel. :)

Maybe now that Frigga knows about what's going on, she can pour some of her magic into the cube Loki's working on as well.. After all.. they did hurt her baby ;-)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Thank you for sharing!
Maia2 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Oh, Loki, honey... Don't. Get help. At least Thor was there, right? He'll see? He'll know something's up... right?
Oh, by the way this: " One does not wander away with the Tesseract in a day. " Hee! Loki channeling Boromir made me laugh.