Reviews for Casting the Die
keara.park chapter 1 . 1/10
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Awww, this is just too adorable and cute. Love this.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
So sweet, well for them anyway. Great one-shot, that sounds pretty funny picturing Hawkeye doing all that lol
bree chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
cheesy but cute..
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
that was adorable! well...okay as adorable as a pair of highly skilled assassins can be...i love how she came around in the end :) Natasha's version is sometimes a breath of fresh air from all those sickeningly sweet girly stories out there...O.O cough twilight cough* sorry if you're a twilight fan! XD sparkling vampires are just not my thing:) rough and rugged assassins are more my cup of tea ;)

amazing job once again! I shall continue my review marathon now :)
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
aww loved it!
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Sweet! You actually wrote something sweet about them. **smiles** So cute.
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love him too! Thank you for posting this, it was great!
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awe this was really sweet!
& loved you used Everdeen rather then Katniss lol
Jena chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Good job ! I enjoyed this short fic a lot
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This had me lol-ing so much, I can't even begin :) Trust Tony to choose the most inopportune moment to make an appearance! And Clint and Tasha being shy and kinda stupid about accepting, much less admitting their feelings for each other, that was just too cute. Well fucking done, woman :D
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awww, that was sweet! I loved it! Happy Writing:)
hellseries chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
AWwww! Cheesy fluffy goodness!
sv4me chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awe! So cute & fluffy & just perfect. Thanks for writing!
BettyBackInTheDay chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Don't know how you do it, but you bring these characters and their environment to life. I know what it takes to write when you want to do it well, but your stories come across as effortless. Even though this was in response to a "cheesy/absurd" challenge, it reads as another top quality piece (but go ahead and cross off your bingo card anyway). So glad I stumbled onto your stories and that you continue to write these characters. You have a real talent. Thanks for sharing!

And, if you don't mind telling me, where do you go for story challenges/prompts? I have some ideas of my own, but it seems like fun to try to write based on topics I wouldn't normally consider. Of course, finding time to sit down and write is the real challenge for me.