Reviews for the lightning strike
stars shine out chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Frickity frack this is fab
die by thirty chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh, gosh, this is so truly heartbreaking in the fact that my heart is beating in an empty hollow of the sadness that this is not WHAT HAPPENED!
You just veni-vidi-vici'd my emotions.
justreviewing chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
7?! sacrilege! deep, thoughtful, true to your style. It shows that you understand the characters, and even upgraded them to unbelievable extents, original nonetheless. bravo
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Amazing story, love your work!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Sansaaaaa. Everything I want for her is beautiful, but everything she receives is not. Thank you for at least indulging some of my wishes.
A Fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Sort of running through random pages on this site when I stumbled upon this gem. I like it. I like Sansa's character a lot more than I used to, as well, and you've done well. I think the last part is a little OOC for both her and Stannis Baratheon; she will never be as good at the game as the Lannisters or Tyrells. I think she has too much Stark in her for that; she will be blunt when it comes to Cersei Lannister, rather than scathing. As for Stannis, if he has won I don't see Sansa Stark with a crown on her head.

Other than that, I loved it. As for your notes, writing something you enjoy is always going to be easier than writing something you're being made to write.
AuroreMartell chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I'm not sure if Sansa would be so cold to Cersei, or kill Littlefinger personally, but really, she's changed so much of her life that she could be. I really liked this fic, though. I did feel a little squirmy when she met Robb becaus I worried she'd be caught in the RW, but never matter. Very good!
Flawless chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
GAH! The justice you do Sansa's character! Chloe, this was absolutely beautiful. I choked up when Robb and Sansa were reunited. Also, I adore that this was written in a retrospective way. I feel like regret is a big part of Sansa's character. She had such a romanticized vision of the world only for a cruel wake up call that was too little too late. But I love that she's learned from this, that she's looking back on the past and thinking, if only I'd done this or that. There is just so much potential locked inside her, it kills me!

BASICALLY I ADORE THIS FIC AND SANSA AND YOUR WRITING IS BEAUTIFUL AND FDSJKGVLFAD FDJAKL JSDJA KDFAL. I APPROVE OF YOUR PRIORITIES. ESSAY? WHAT ESSAY?

-Paige
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Dang, C...how do you manage to be so briliant? My jaw drops at every single re-imagined scenario...they're all done so perfectly that they made me want to shout, "Yes! It should've been this way!"

The most brilliant of all is the scenario with Littlefinger. The echoing line of retribution ("Sorry, it's not a...") gave me chills. The Sansa you've made is as cold and calculating as Cersei, but warm with the desire to remain connected to her family...literally or figuratively. It's most striking in the final scenario where she actually confronts Cersei. Sansa dresses and primps, being sure to take on the appearance of royalty as much as Cersei ever did. Making Cersei dirty, greasy, and mad counters Sansa's new look perfectly. But you make sure to show that Sansa is not Cersei in that she puts aside her own personal wants in favor of family...again. Brilliant. I'm in awe of your skills, C!

Also, I'd like to make a Ice and Fire reqest? A one-shot of Rhaegar and Lyanna...their love story? Only you could do this justice, C!
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was beautiful. I kind of wish there were ficage out there for the first two. Especially two, because the Starks getting away clean and whole is a beautiful idea. *mentally hugs the Starks* This was as hauntingly beautiful as everything else of yours that I've read. Thank you for sharing it!

-Silv