Reviews for People of The Meadow
This was a really great story but I cried my eyes out at the end.
submissiveRaine chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
i loved your story but the ending made me so sad but it was still an amazing story
Madi chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
I liked this story until the end. It was a great story. I absolutely HATED the ending. Sorry, but it sucked!
oj2000 chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Great story, sad ending though I like the twist. Good work
Culurien Malinalda chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
I finished your story yesterday, but had to fined it again today so I could review. I loved the concept and your description of the every day life in the District. It was a fresh breath. Sometimes your changing pov could be a little confusing and made it a little hard to read a few times. I wasn't always sure who's thoughts you were referring to.
But no surprise it was your ending that made me look up your story again to review. I have a daughter who's turning two years in a few weeks and reading the ending with Talon dying made me physically ill. I could only skim the last chapter. This is no criticism, rather the opposite. I saw my own daughter in Talon, so you must have done a good job describing him. Since you don't have a child of your own, god job! Katniss and Gale dying I could handle, but the last description of Talon reaching for his mum was awful to read. (again not necessarily in a bad way)
Stories doing an impact on the reader is often some of the better stories. And your story did.
(Også er det hyggelig å se andre nordiske her inne.)
ThunderThighs chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
No. This is not how this is allowed to end.
ImaginationStation00 chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
holy shit! no! i refuse to... o' im gonna strangle you... this made me cry, im so sad, it was so beautiful... good job, but now im sad.
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
The ending made me cry
Fizzyink007 chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
wonderful piece
faekalyrra chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
This is the second galeniss story I've read resulting in their (and their child's) deaths... I cry harder for these stories than any other. I may have been upset but it was a well written story, thank you
Waffles chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I loved this fanfiction. Thank you so much for posting it. Even though it had a sad ending I still felt like it ended right. And again thank you. This was amazingly written.
Megan chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I just thought I'd send you a little message to tell you how much I loved this story, I felt so connected to the characters, especially Katniss because I think you depicted the struggles of District 12 life so well, and it made me really root for her. I don't hate you for the way it turned out though! Although I'm genuinely in tears after reading the epilogue... It was just beautiful.
rach chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
omg I LOVE that you mentioned Laci Green at the end in the notes! I love her vids, shes so fantastic! anyways...to the story, I am loving it so far :)
JustQuinn chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Now you made me cry! Thank you for a beautiful story!
J.Q.
JustQuinn chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Ojdå! Du är ju svensk! Inte undra på att du är så förnuftig! Hahaha! Love the story!
J.Q.